Turn on thread page Beta

Hi

Ok only serious answers please

Im scared as im typing this...and im currently crying :'(

Last friday me and my girlfriend tried to have sex but it went horribly wrong..I couldn't get a erction so well we tryed humping for a bit to see if it works..i did a tiny bit so then i started masterbating myself and i got a semi erection but it wasnt enough to have the condom fit ok so we gave in and i started masterbating and i ejeculated alot..and well i feel soo stupid! i wiped my hand on my boxers to clear it... and well about 1hour later i was on the sofa and me and my girlfriend started kissing and cuddling and i started to finger her and well im scared because i cant remember what hand i used! and if it was the one i used to **** if i got her preggers... Im sooo scared and worried ******** :'( I feel embarassed like hell!!

HELPPPP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi

Ok only serious answers please

Im scared as im typing this...and im currently crying :'(

Last friday me and my girlfriend tried to have sex but it went horribly wrong..I couldn't get a erction so well we tryed humping for a bit to see if it works..i did a tiny bit so then i started masterbating myself and i got a semi erection but it wasnt enough to have the condom fit ok so we gave in and i started masterbating and i ejeculated alot..and well i feel soo stupid! i wiped my hand on my boxers to clear it... and well about 1hour later i was on the sofa and me and my girlfriend started kissing and cuddling and i started to finger her and well im scared because i cant remember what hand i used! and if it was the one i used to **** if i got her preggers... Im sooo scared and worried ******** :'( I feel embarassed like hell!!

HELPPPP!
    a) Sperm aren't super soldiers, they'll only ever likely reach an egg if you ejaculated inside her as its the speed that will get them there.

b) Whilst sperm can technically exist outside the body for upto 12 hours, the likelihood is is that it dies pretty quick. If you washed your hands you have nothing to worry about. If you didn't then you're rather disgusting

Why thanks.. Well i didnt wash my hands and now i feel like a complete idiot...

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine - the chances are stupendously low that anything's happened.

I seriously hope so...

If in doube tell your gf to take the morning after pill. I really really really doubt that she's pregnant, the sperm needs to be shot up (if you get what I mean).

Yeah i do..but this is science we are talking about here...anythings possable!

ReputationRep:
    Ok first of calm down, you may not have even used the same hand. Second of all, even if you did it would be really unlikely that she would end up pregnant from it. Thirdly, even if she did get pregnant you have lots of options including the pill that induces a misscarriage early on in the pregnancy. Finally, it might be an idea to express your concerns to your girlfriend at the time so that she can have the morning after pill, instead of tell us on TSR almost week later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    Ok first of calm down, you may not have even used the same hand. Second of all, even if you did it would be really unlikely that she would end up pregnant from it. Thirdly, even if she did get pregnant you have lots of options including the pill that induces a misscarriage early on in the pregnancy. Finally, it might be an idea to express your concerns to your girlfriend at the time so that she can have the morning after pill, instead of tell us on TSR almost week later.

Nice avoidance of the A word there.

OP unless you have super sperm she's probably not pregnant. If it's bothering you that much get her to go to the doctor or take a home pregnancy test.

ReputationRep:
    Get your arse back to sex ed 101 before you try anything like this again OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    Agreed. If you have questions like this you should not be having sex..

ReputationRep:
    where condom on ur fingers next tym

Well she took a test yesturday and came back not pregnant! really good news but shes like worried because he period was ment to start yesturday and i said to her lots of thing could delay it or you could miss one! but the test said that so im taking as the final answer really!..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollypop036)
    Agreed. If you have questions like this you should not be having sex..
    that's unfair. I would say this sort of thing for English for example but, for the majority of schools that teach it, with sex ed they either don't teach you anything you actually need to know or they teach you the entirely wrong thing.

All my sex ed came from Google and the internet. Unsurprisingly, a lot of it I could've done with knowing before I was having regular sex - mainly 5 years after I had left school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    that's unfair. I would say this sort of thing for English for example but, for the majority of schools that teach it, with sex ed they either don't teach you anything you actually need to know or they teach you the entirely wrong thing.

All my sex ed came from Google and the internet. Unsurprisingly, a lot of it I could've done with knowing before I was having regular sex - mainly 5 years after I had left school.
    It is perfectly fair. It is highly irresponsible to go out having sex if you are going to risk pregancy or the spread of disease. Ignorance is no excuse.

ReputationRep:
    It is perfectly fair. It is highly irresponsible to go out having sex if you are going to risk pregancy or the spread of disease. Ignorance is no excuse.
    They didn't have sex.

Because they decided not to use a condom.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.