Turn on thread page Beta

Pleas distract me from thinking about killing myself watch

ReputationRep:
    Uhm. Cadbury's Cream Egg icecream is half price in Tesco. Go and get some. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Buy Modern Warfare 2!

Your time will be consumed trying to reach 10th prestige. During that time, you could almost certainly find a reason to live.

Watch some great films. If you want, I could recommend some for you.

Here's one on the house:

"Into the Wild"

It's a great story with a great message. It might change how you feel, or not.

Thanks to everyone who's answered. It's helped a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly making a thread about distracting yourself won't help if it's right there.
    Watch Tom & Jerry, lots of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not going to do it, I know that I can't for various reasons, but I just feel so ******* terrible right now.

So yeah, insult me, tell me jokes, whatever, could somebody please just talk to me because I really can't cope with things just now.
    Have a night out with friends, get drunk, have fun Why are you feeling so terrible anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Look at the shiny, shiny

(Original post by facetious)
    Have a night out with friends, get drunk, have fun Why are you feeling so terrible anyway?
    I'm depressed, there's no reason. Just sometimes gets worse.

ReputationRep:
    Google origami cranes and find some instructions on how to make them. There's a japanese legend that says if you make 1000 you get a wish from a crane. All you need is a square piece of paper and 5 mins (to make one. might take longer for a 100). Never fails to cheer me up

ReputationRep:
    Do the alphabet game Anne-Marie lived in Argentina, and always ate Apples for breakfast. Her favourite film was American Beauty and her favourite band were Aha.

And then go through all the letters. My mum does it when she's trying to get to sleep, she hardly ever gets past N.

ReputationRep:
    Take That - Greatest Day: that always cheers me up

ReputationRep:
    http://www.addictinggames.com/helicopter.html

Distraction

I'm alright now, thanks again to everyone who answered.

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooo!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm alright now, thanks again to everyone who answered.
    Im glad your feeling better.
    But if you ever need more happiness and someone hasnt already suggested it.

http://www.givesmehope.com/
    <3

ReputationRep:
    www.ch131.com ... loads of archived tv shows... plenty to occupy an evening or two feel better
    x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.