Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I bought some tees from there on the 1st January and they're still not here, it's been ages!

I know I should be a bit less neurotic over it because I did place my order on NYD, but they supposedly got dispatched the same week and and... :bawling: I bought $100 worth of tops and they're not here!

Has anyone ordered from there before? And how long did your items take to arrive?

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    I've ordered from there, and i don't remember it taking excessively long, but remember they're coming from america, and there was all that snow...
    They shouldn't be too long.

ReputationRep:
    Normally take just over a week but one of mine got stuck in customs for 4 week cause they didn't send me the bloody letter telling me I had to pay grrr
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Depends I've had orders delivered on the slowest service from anytime between a week and a month. Fairly obvious but if you haven't already, contact them to let them know you haven't received it. They may tell you to wait a bit longer before they do anything but they'll help eventually, they're nice like that. To be fair, with the weather and the time of year (I work for a courier company and customs can be a bit sluggish sometimes), it might take a while. When you get your tshirts, revive the Threadless thread and let us know what you got! I can't remember the last time I ordered from them *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, thanks

(Original post by La Trampa)
    Depends I've had orders delivered on the slowest service from anytime between a week and a month. Fairly obvious but if you haven't already, contact them to let them know you haven't received it. They may tell you to wait a bit longer before they do anything but they'll help eventually, they're nice like that. To be fair, with the weather and the time of year (I work for a courier company and customs can be a bit sluggish sometimes), it might take a while. When you get your tshirts, revive the Threadless thread and let us know what you got! I can't remember the last time I ordered from them *sigh*
    Will do! I didn't even know there was one

ReputationRep:
    I've had one order take 6-7 weeks before, but usually it's 2 or 3. However, I did have one order that I never received and they gave me gift vouchers worth the total of my order which was unexpected, so A+ for their customer service! When I emailed them they asked me to wait until at least 2 months had gone by I think, then I emailed again and they offered a refund. My order was only around $55 though.

ReputationRep:
    This should be in Clothes and Accessories.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of threadless, does anyone know what the womens sizing is like?

ReputationRep:
    They use American Apparel for all their girls t-shirts, which is an extremely widespread brand — you'll find no end of size guides and whatnot on Google. In fact, here you go:

http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp

Not like the mens t-shirts which seem to randomly be one of three brands. I like the AA ones best, though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.