Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

so there is this girl in my philosophy class watch

ReputationRep:
    you have two options:

1) you talk to her and actually know her
    2) you dont talk to her and you will might never know her

if you do end up talking to her the worst she can do is ignore you, thats when you realise she is a total ***** and she isnt right for you. If she responds you continue to talk to her, at some point she will think you fancy her but thats a good think because she will start to think about you in that way to, only if you treat her right and with respect, make her laugh, be yourself dont be a jerk! go out sometime and talk/listen a lot... a) at one point distance yourself from her...not too much...during this time she will realise if she truly feels the same way about you because she will miss you she might eventually come up to you because she misses you a lot...bang you tell her you love her and done...b) or you can be honest with her from the start, tell her she is beautiful blah but the most important thing is to make her feel special different from other girls....

but u have to be positive, when you approach her for the first time dont act shy or too pervy ect be yourself even make a joke good luck....you dont need to listent to my advice it might not work but hey if she is the one and you reallly like her you have to take risks

sorry for any grammatical/spelling mistakes i would normally check but this is a long post soo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steverockin)
    yeah i know what i need to do, but its just iv been thinking about how to and thought id discuss it here, but im not usually open with people on this thank god for annominity.
    Lol, yeah...about that you do realise that you just lost your anonymity right? =P

But yup, just go for it. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate.love)
    Lol, yeah...about that you do realise that you just lost your anonymity right? =P

But yup, just go for it. Good luck!

:eek: wow .. what a fail ... lol ah well..

ReputationRep:
    Everyone i am new to this site and i don't know how to create posts! I was jus wondering is it normal for a 17 year old to be without a gf and not loosing virginity yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahsan_123)
    Everyone i am new to this site and i don't know how to create posts! I was jus wondering is it normal for a 17 year old to be without a gf and not loosing virginity yet?
    yes very normal. im sure there are more people like you than that arnt.

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks alot Steverockin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steverockin)
    lol ok, i probably will go for it. pretty embarrising asking on this :o:

cheers folk

oh you're so totally dead.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.