promised boyfriend a romantic evening....i have no ideas! help... Watch

s-rose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
ok so i kinda promised my boyfriend that on friday we'd have a romantic evening...and well i have no ideas :|
last time we made our own pizzas which was much fun! and then watched a film but i dont wanna do that again...and this time we need to make dinner again, so what kind of meal should we cook together?? it has to be fun tho!

also i forgot to point out.....my parents will be home ¬_¬

any thoughts??
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't know about the actual meal but, if you do a desert type thing:

Meringues
Strawberries
Strawberry ice cream
Strawberry sauce

:coma:
Nelo Angelo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
inb4 sex
Rubgish
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Squirty cream for pudding. 'accidentally' spill some on your breasts and ask him for help clearing it up. Make sure his hands are full at the time of asking.
fox_the_fix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
- Cook him dinner
- Strawberries + cream for desert
- Squirty cream + Bedroom =:mmm:
fox_the_fix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rubgish)
Squirty cream for pudding. 'accidentally' spill some on your breasts and ask him for help clearing it up. Make sure his hands are full at the time of asking.
Love the sound of that.
Especially if she did it in a really obvious slutty manor :sogood:
Remind me to rep you.
harryold
Report 8 years ago
Steak + blowjob
Atrixa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How about a nice light main meal, like a pasta salad or something, then invite him upstairs for *ahem* dessert...
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Put on a Nyotaimori for him
Stenreh
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
just give him head
Miss_Scarlet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you want to be nice to him, why not cook dinner for him. Cook him his fave meal, maybe light some candles...and then for dessert, slip into something sexy and serve him strawberries and whipped cream, or whip out some chocolate body paint! Ann Summers do nice ones, in milk choc, white choc or strawberry flavour for about 5 pounds each. ;-)

Personally though, I think all the pretty romance stuff is usually more important to the woman in the relationship... most men are happiest with a steak and a blowjob!
CasualLad
Report 8 years ago
order a take away, Turn every light in the house off. unlock all your doors and watch a really scary horror film on the sofa together, maybe a bit of booze. cheap , fun night in , ideal
s-rose
Rep:
?
(Original post by CasualLad)
order a take away, Turn every light in the house off. unlock all your doors and watch a really scary horror film on the sofa together, maybe a bit of booze. cheap , fun night in , ideal
unfortunately weve already had an evening like that before...so i wanna do sumthin different
metrostation22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
make cupcakes! its sooooo fun . and decorate them. maybe a massage after?
Falling Winter Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well if you're alone, making pasta from the bottom is yummy and a lot of fun (don't forget to hang up up for a little while before you cook it). Light a few candles oh and tidy up.
Afterwards you can pick varrious activities, ranging from card game to taking a bubble bath together.
Remember any child game can turn into an adult one with a few modifications to the rules

"Love is like a flower, if you do not take care of it, it will soon fade and die"
superwolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Fun meal = fajitas. Not sure it's overly romantic though...
Stalin
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Steak + head.
Rimipie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
how can people be telling her to wear something sexy while her parents are gonna be home?! if i saw my daughter all dressed up in lingerie and stuff she'd get BEATS

basically do what other people said, takeaway, and get a good film
s-rose
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rimipie)
how can people be telling her to wear something sexy while her parents are gonna be home?! if i saw my daughter all dressed up in lingerie and stuff she'd get BEATS

basically do what other people said, takeaway, and get a good film

everyone kept on telling me that stuff so i decided to edit the my origional comment...cos i didnt orgionally say that my parents were home. so ive now edited it and said that my parents will be home XD i forgot to put it in there....

i think we are gunan cook a meal together and then watch a movie i guess
Devil in Your Details
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by s-rose)
ok so i kinda promised my boyfriend that on friday we'd have a romantic evening...and well i have no ideas :|
last time we made our own pizzas which was much fun! and then watched a film but i dont wanna do that again...and this time we need to make dinner again, so what kind of meal should we cook together?? it has to be fun tho!

also i forgot to point out.....my parents will be home ¬_¬

any thoughts??
Okay, I'm going to assume you can cook good food if you know how to make your own pizza - I'm going out on a limb here.

What I'd suggest is don't get him involved in the preparation - send him off to do something for you, while you prepare him something. I know making a meal together is a nice thing to do, and me and my partner do it often, but sometimes - and romance dictates - that only one person perpare!

I suggest getting the flat/house/at least a room to yourselves. Dim the lights, cover the windows - go full out. Don't make it as crazy as what you would expect to see in the movies, but definately try and add a personal touch; perhaps something you know your boyfriend likes. It can be ANYTHING at all. It is simply the the knowledge you have, not the actual item you use, that has the desired effect.

In terms of WHAT to make... I'd suggest a simple yet elegant menu - yeah, menu, more than one course! - such as:

1) A strawberry and walnut salad with honey-balsamic vinegarette, or a wild mushroom soup with truffle oil
2) Lightly spiced grilled lobster tails with lemon, or something like garlic-butter king prawns and gamberoni
3) Layered white rum and chocolate mousse, if you serve it right, it'll look and taste great!

They're all fairly simple to make, will look - and smell - amazing, and it'll wow your boyfriend. The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, trust me! If you need help with the ingredients/recipes, I can help you out.

PS - seafood is the essential Valentine's day main course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads