Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for this? big downer is I moved from Scotland 6 years ago as parent work for the MoD and had no choice...So I have to pay 1,500 a year! Currently live in winchester so it's a good few hundred miles away. However I do like Edinburgh....but I got accepted on to the course they day after my UCAS letter arrived without interview. I hope they aren't desperate for people for this course and just let me on! Has anyone else applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnazzyTimes)
    Anyone applied for this? big downer is I moved from Scotland 6 years ago as parent work for the MoD and had no choice...So I have to pay 1,500 a year! Currently live in winchester so it's a good few hundred miles away. However I do like Edinburgh....but I got accepted on to the course they day after my UCAS letter arrived without interview. I hope they aren't desperate for people for this course and just let me on! Has anyone else applied?
    I've applied but not heard back yet. I had applied for English and Journalism but they withdrew the course. Had to reapply for that so I think that's why I'm having to wait so long.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i just got an unconditional like a few days ago!!!!!!!!!

University open days

1. Edinburgh Napier University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.