Turn on thread page Beta

Lapdance question? watch

Announcements

I told my gf that when I go to Amsterdam for my 18th that I might end up with a lapdance and that she might finish me. Is she right to or wrong to?

ReputationRep:
    you told her that she might? or she told you she would?...

ReputationRep:
    Shes completely right. Imagine how hurt she'd feel knowing another girl was all over you, lapdancer or not.
    Imagine if it was her with another guy all over her ?

(Original post by NoAccidents)
    you told her that she might? or she told you she would?...
    I might have a lap dance and if I did she would finish me.

well you can't really expect your gf to accept you having some girl gyrating all over you and be happy with it. she will be bound to be worrying about what you are up to whilst your on holiday,so u need to use this time to reassure her and convince her that your not gonna get up to no good. but if you know there is the slightest chance you might as well finish with her now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I told my gf that when I go to Amsterdam for my 18th that I might end up with a lapdance and that she might finish me. Is she right to or wrong to?
    You'll probably end up with more than a lapdance if you to Amsterdam!

ReputationRep:
    shes right, i would so do the same

**** having some skank all over my bf

well you can't really expect your gf to accept you having some girl gyrating all over you and be happy with it. she will be bound to be worrying about what you are up to whilst your on holiday,so u need to use this time to reassure her and convince her that your not gonna get up to no good. but if you know there is the slightest chance you might as well finish with her now.
    But it is only a dance I aren't ****ing the lass. Am I?

ReputationRep:
    anon fail....

in any case....im not surprised she wouldnt be happy..psff

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ anon fail

so Maturity <<<<< thats the OP everyone
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It's a bit of fun. It's not like anything is going to come out of it. If my boyfriend wants a lapdance then so be it, but I can do it better. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, i don't think i would mind if it was for my bf's 18th and it was JUST a lapdance. At least you have been honest with her. It really depends on the level of trust you two have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matrix15)
    You'll probably end up with more than a lapdance if you to Amsterdam!
    Yeah this was my first thought

ok fair enough. but the point is that a half naked girl is gonna be all over you, you might get excited and later that night decide you wanna find sum1 to satisfy your needs. When people go on holidays, sometimes they leave their common sense behind. but only you know what your capable of.

ReputationRep:
    But it is only a dance I aren't ****ing the lass. Am I?
    There is so much fail here i don't even know where to begin.

(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    LOL @ anon fail

so Maturity <<<<< thats the OP everyone
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7664/finishi.gif

ReputationRep:
    make sure you get a couple of j's on the go while u over there.

ReputationRep:
    Just do it and don't tell her. It wont hurt her if she doesnt know!

(Original post by CasualLad)
    make sure you get a couple of j's on the go while u over there.
    what are j's?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.