Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I broke my laptop in December (glass of water on it). I claimed on house insurance, they asked Apple for confirmation of damage, which they supplied.

    The insurance sent me out another one within a week. This was over a month ago and I still have the faulty laptop with me... The insurance company have closed the case and have not asked for the old laptop to be returned.

    Someone thinks they can fix it, and wants to buy it off of me...

    Where do I stand?

    Ask the insurance company. You know it makes sense.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.