Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.. got an exam 2morrow.. have 12 hours to revise, im thinking to just stay up all night revising.

:confused:

What do I want from you, you ask?

i dunno.. Dya think this is a good idea?

What can I do/ eat to make sure that I dnt fall asleep?

ReputationRep:
    I revised till 3/4ish for my exam yesterday, and found i couldn't remember really simple stuff.
    You may be better off just having a sleep

ReputationRep:
    sleep this is the most important thing

try to read a little bit after you wake up

dont force yourself to wake up early otherwise you'll miss out on valuable sleep though

ReputationRep:
    Stay up and sleep afterwords. If you have the will, it'll work wonders.

ReputationRep:
    **** the exam, just go to sleep now, have a nice sleep and if you **** up meh **** it just resit

ReputationRep:
    Listen to music that you really, really love. Like, songs/bands that give you an intense feeling inside, so much so that you cannot stop & go to sleep once you have started listening to them.
    For me, those people would have to be Luher Vandross, Bullet For My Valentine, Jaheim, Taking Back Sunday, etc etc etc.

Oh yea, and foods..... Ginger or lemon tea =]

ReputationRep:
    You'll revise and learn lots and then be too tired to remember any of it when doing the exam. Don't bother, trust me, I tried it lol

ReputationRep:
    The adrenaline will get you through if you care enough.

ReputationRep:
    Revise for a few hours if you insist, but have a half-hour nap, then keep on revising/pissing about on tsr. You'll feel much better that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    Listen to music that you really, really love. Like, songs/bands that give you an intense feeling inside, so much so that you cannot stop & go to sleep once you have started listening to them.
    For me, those people would have to be Luher Vandross, Bullet For My Valentine, Jaheim, Taking Back Sunday, etc etc etc.

Oh yea, and foods..... Ginger or lemon tea =]
    Your taste in music is... amazing :coma:

ReputationRep:
    There has been so many thread in these two weeks and every time I give the same answer.

Go for it. I'm doing the same tonight. You will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    My revision consists only of reading the entire book/notes immediately before the exam. I'm not sure if reading the whole thing once or twice beforehand is any help to me.

But we're all different...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_a_y)
    What can I do/ eat to make sure that I dnt fall asleep?
    Ecstasy

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.