Turn on thread page Beta

How many facebook friends do you have? watch

I only have 8 and my friend called me "some sort of loser" today which was a little ironic seeing as she is the one who spends most of her life obsessing over her Facebook friend count and photos :confused: So, how many do you have and do you people really take it so seriously? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    126. I'm thinking of having a clear out soon though. Will probably leave about 50.

ReputationRep:
    lol 8 serious? your circle of acquaintences, family, friends and associates stretches to 8?

ReputationRep:
    Am I uncool?

ReputationRep:
    736 friends. and I ignore LOADS of friend requests every day. I dont take it too seriously, its just a little annoying sometimes.
    :smug:

The amount of people that take Facebook seriously is frickin' ridiculous. Some of the people in my friends list base the quality of ones university experience through the amount of photos they have on Facebook :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    368 after a clear out.

(Original post by steeler4life)
    126. I'm thinking of having a clear out soon though. Will probably leave about 50.
    Haha. My friend did that and she got loads of angry inbox messages from people wanting to know why they'd been removed as a friend :yep:

(Original post by black_mac29)
    736 friends. and I ignore LOADS of friend requests every day. I dont take it too seriously, its just a little annoying sometimes.
    :smug:
    OOh Mr Popular I see.

(Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    lol 8 serious? your circle of acquaintences, family, friends and associates stretches to 8?
    Pretty much yeah but I exclude adding acquaintances on my facebook as I want to keep it private.

ReputationRep:
    340 after deleting my account and making a new one...

ReputationRep:
    I don't have friends

(Original post by adilmorrison)
    340 after deleting my account and making a new one...
    Why did you delete it and make a new one?!

ReputationRep:
    156. But if I added all the people I knew at school and at uni, it'll be a lot higher. But what's the point? I hardly speak to most people who are actually on my friend list.

Edit: Just had a quick look. Outside of my family, who make up 14, I speak to maybe 7 people on a regular basis.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    8? If you want it that private surely you could just phone them?

ReputationRep:
    22. I told myself I would only add people I'd spoken to more than twice, and only if don't hugely dislike them.

And even then I had to stretch my entry requirements to make up 22.

ReputationRep:
    522, still only in high school :P (wait till i get to uni haha)

(Original post by lm_wfc)
    8? If you want it that private surely you could just phone them?
    True ...but initially I hadn't planned on keeping it to just the 8 people that are close....I thought I'd end up adding more...but it just didn't feel right. None of the people that added me made much effort in real life so I just couldn't be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously facebook is a waste of time; don't concern yourself with such nonsense.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.