Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many facebook friends do you have? Watch

ReputationRep:
    140. I think it's just the right amount.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have about 450 like 2 years ago, then cleared out the list and it was around 300. Soon after I deleted all friends, all info and all photos on the account and deactivated it. Havn't been on facebook for over a year :yep: good times!

ReputationRep:
    It annoys me how many people take pictures on facebook though, there's like 100 of them with friends on a night out doing the same pouting pose. :wtf:
    I have pictures but not the same one about 100 times.:p:
    Do you really need to take a picture every single second of your night out? No.

ReputationRep:
    60 something. I don't add people and I don't accept requests from people I don't know or dislike.

I'm going to do a clear out soon. Meh, I like the number 50. :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    Who gives a toss about facebook?
    Count the number of real friends you have instead

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    550 but I certainly don't speak to most of them.

ReputationRep:
    179. Ive just got friends, people I went to school with and some family.

Random adds definatly FTL

ReputationRep:
    281 and I hate getting requests off random people that I don't even know O_O I try to clear it out often and get rid of people whose wall I never write on or get rid of people that I know but don't talk to...

ReputationRep:
    491; I constantly delete people/ignore friend requests. These are all people who I would hang out with, or stop-and-chat with... try to avoid having people on there who I happened to have made eye contact with at some point in the past five years.

ReputationRep:
    150ish. I ignore request from people I don't like/wouldn't speak to in real life. But some are just friendly greetings every now and then, not actual friends.

ReputationRep:
    zero... i mean i dont use facebook... well, students in our school dont actually use it... hmm... to be exactly, people aroud me dont use facebook that often... and i dont think it really matters. we've got PHONES!

ReputationRep:
    235. Made up of friends, friends of friends and people from school.

ReputationRep:
    317:d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I only have 8 and my friend called me "some sort of loser" today which was a little ironic seeing as she is the one who spends most of her life obsessing over her Facebook friend count and photos :confused: So, how many do you have and do you people really take it so seriously? :eek:
    i have 100, and they're all people i know or have known in the past (apart from a few really cool people i met on here ) - but if i only had people on my facebook i actually spoke to i'd only have about 8 too it'd be better i think

ReputationRep:
    146...I do delete people a lot and not confirm friends request a fair bit...even if I know them and would probably say hello if I saw them in the street. There is normally a reason why you don't stay in touch with people after school and facebook just confirms why.

ReputationRep:
    198. I'm not sure who a some of them are, but weirdly I actually know most of them, or have known most of them.

ReputationRep:
    154 and I try to delete one a week.

ReputationRep:
    170ish but I do reject a lot so that I'm only accepting those I care about talking to.

ReputationRep:
    382 after a clear out :proud:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.