The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My God, your diet does sound a lot worse than you think it does.
Have a week of trying to get your five a day, and not eating anything processed, and don't add salt. (even stuff like jam or cakes or even pasta, if you want it, make it yourself).
If you don't have more energy and lose even a little weight, then see a doctor.
Reply 21
in my view, when ppl get to 30 they get fat, because their metabolism changes as you get older as someone mentioned... unless they try very hard not to - which you dont.

I notice now that i cant eat what i did when i was a teenager and not get fat, like i used to. When i turn 30, like everyone in my family, i will get fat unless i change my diet and exercise more!
Reply 22
Anonymous
I find this really interesting actually because I have taken Es in the past and often wonder what long-term effects it might have had. I get really scared that my heart is going to suddenly fail or something and I also think that it has contributed to my unstable mental state. Has anyone got any information on the long-term damage that might have been caused?

unless you've been rolling every week for years I highly doubt theres going to be any long term effects whatsoever. Especially physical ones, your hearts not going to suddenly fail from doing MDMA ages ago. Have a read of these pages:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_effects.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_health.shtml
I had about 35 pills in a week before...I'm fine....I was twitching like crazy though for that week and a bit after....definitely a stupid thing to do....but no life wrecking effects.
:s-smilie: No...

You're putting on weight because you eat crap.

If anything, you'd lose weight with e; all night dancing and no eating the next day due to comedown.
Hugh-Jackman
I had about 35 pills in a week before...I'm fine....I was twitching like crazy though for that week and a bit after....definitely a stupid thing to do....but no life wrecking effects.

:lolwut:

How? Were you high all week? :s-smilie: How does that work, I thought after your brain released all the serotonin you can't get much high untill it builds itself back up..

:s-smilie:
Bubbles*de*Milo
:lolwut:

How? Were you high all week? :s-smilie: How does that work, I thought after your brain released all the serotonin you can't get much high untill it builds itself back up..

:s-smilie:

I can take about 8 in a night no problem...after usually 5-6 it makes no difference and by about 8 I realise i'm pissing in the wind. they wear off as the night/day goes on...so they may of wore off by 9/10 in the morning.....so then get a couple of hours sleep...get up try and eat and drink...........doss about...back on the piss about 11 start taking pills about 12 repeat.

I was on holiday in Ibiza...so pills on tap, I did 3 nights taking 8...for some reason I always stop at 8....then 2 other nights taking about 5ish and the last night I took about 2.....I was barely sleeping all week and when I tried to get to sleep I was twitching loads and was preventing me sleeping a fair bit. I didn't really sleep for the first 2-3 days....I was also taking coke a fair bit and did a bit of weed one night as well. I fully admit I took a silly amount....but I'm sure plenty of people have done more.

I do think I over take pills when I do them....I mean most people will take a couple and I end up taking 8 which people seem shocked by...but they're so cheap so I buy loads. First time I took them I had 5 in a night and that was the firs time I took drugs...at the age of 19/20.
Hugh-Jackman
I can take about 8 in a night no problem...after usually 5-6 it makes no difference and by about 8 I realise i'm pissing in the wind. they wear off as the night/day goes on...so they may of wore off by 9/10 in the morning.....so then get a couple of hours sleep...get up try and eat and drink...........doss about...back on the piss about 11 start taking pills about 12 repeat.

I was on holiday in Ibiza...so pills on tap, I did 3 nights taking 8...for some reason I always stop at 8....then 2 other nights taking about 5ish and the last night I took about 2.....I was barely sleeping all week and when I tried to get to sleep I was twitching loads and was preventing me sleeping a fair bit. I didn't really sleep for the first 2-3 days....I was also taking coke a fair bit and did a bit of weed one night as well. I fully admit I took a silly amount....but I'm sure plenty of people have done more.

I do think I over take pills when I do them....I mean most people will take a couple and I end up taking 8 which people seem shocked by...but they're so cheap so I buy loads. First time I took them I had 5 in a night and that was the firs time I took drugs...at the age of 19/20.

:eek: Jesus that does seem like alottttttt.
I took 2 from some random Korean 'traveller' and some mandy and couldn't even see my best friends head. Having hallucinations for days later. :s-smilie:

:rofl:
Bubbles*de*Milo
:eek: Jesus that does seem like alottttttt.
I took 2 and some mandy and couldn't even see my best friends head. Having hallucinations for days later. :s-smilie:

:rofl:

depends what you have and people react differently...like some people take them and think they're pills and is actually acid...Likewise you can get ket ones and then really good ones like they had in the early 90's, which you would probably pay £15 for now days...I take crappy £2 love hearts, superman, etc they do mess you up though.

A friend of mine said in London pills are really expensive compared to the midlands and up north....I mean if I bulked buy them I could probably get them for under £1.50 each. I think he said it's close to a tenna a pill in London.

I have halleucinated from pills but normally if I've been up ages and it's more no perception of distance like my tv looks like it's close then far and i see ghosty stuff and shapes and faces in stuff....I've never halleucinated really badly...never took anything that would do it. Probably go Amsterdam this year or next and do mushrooms or somehting...not prepared to jump in the deep end and do acid.
well there's always the possibility of death...do you class that as messing your life up?
latentcorpse
well there's always the possibility of death...do you class that as messing your life up?

You talking about Lea Betts???

she died from over drinking not from pills....but there is the possibility of getting a really dodgy pill I guess....I assume it's very rare.

But seriously how much water have you got to drink to die from over drinking and she was at a party....didn't no one notice the abnormal amounts of water she must of been guzzling.

Best bet guys is to take MDMA that's supposed to be the cleanest and safest drug......but once again it's crap compared to what it used to be and good stuff is virtually impossible to come across....I've had it a few times and have accepted it's no where near as good as it was or should be.
Reply 31
The only risk of death directly from a handful of pills is from over drinking/dehydrating like said above^

only a few deaths have been recorded from MDMA alone and you can guarentee this will be people who have taken ridiculous amounts (upwards of 15 pills) at a time. I've heard that MDMA can be lethal if you mix it with certain phenethylamines like 2C-T-7 but it would be stupid to take any of the more obscure Shulgin drugs without reading up on them/being careful.
Reply 32
It's actually the safest drug to take.

Not a chance. Take all the drugs you like.
Gardocki
It's actually the safest drug to take.

Cannabis shouldn't be that high up. I call bs on your chart.
</Tom>

It includes physical harm... most people in th UK mix it with tobacco and then smoke it unfiltered. It'll do nothing to the casual user but long term, every day, it'd utterly rape your lungs.

Now if everyone just baked a nice weed cake or something, it'd probably be at th bottom :biggrin:
</Tom>

Why?
crazylemon
Why? because you think so?

Yes I do, and science agrees with me.
</Tom>
Yes I do, and science agrees with me.

No it does not mate.

Science says cannabis is more dangerous then ecstasy.

Latest

Trending

Trending