Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi im going to be giving the IB exam this year, and i have been loaded with some internal assesment still!
    like 5 more bio investigatioans...world lit's and psycho report =S
    i was wondering if anyone knows when the things get sent to the IB
    Does it matter which part of the world you are at....do all of the IB internal assesments get sent during a common time?
    really need help with this...thank yoooou!

ReputationRep:
    Nooo idea, but I think theres still time left cause last year in my school in like april they were still with EE

ReputationRep:
    they are sending our EE's and TOK's today...thats ot realy a problem...but the rest of the internals are =S

ReputationRep:
    All of the major deadlines are in march. Get yourself a copy of the vade mecum.

ReputationRep:
    The arrival date, as specified in the IA cover sheets, is March 15. It means that the moderators will have to receive the copy of IAs by March 15. However I know many schools would have later deadlines for their IAs.

ReputationRep:
    The IA's get sent in late March, but it is likely that your school has set internal deadlines much earlier. You are required, by the IB, to comply to the deadlines set by your school!

ReputationRep:
    Than you so much everyone =)
    well at least now i know when the things should be with the moderators... and Iapetus....i love the time thing for the Ib to get over! haha....but now i see ow little time there is for the final exams =S

ReputationRep:
    You still have time for both the internals & the EE as well as the TOK just dont take too much time.
    Students at our school are starting to freak out because they still haven't finished much.
    They are sent all around the same time. The IBO doesnt work according to regions.
    Just manage you time well & try to finish as much u can fast!!
    Good Luck Hope all goes well =)

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.