Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Don't know what to do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi am from sri lanka, I want to do medicine in uk in one of the top universities.(cambridge) I did my O levels in june 2008 and got AAAABBBBBc, then due to the war my studies was distrupted and took a gap year, after which I started on my A levels, this jan I did my AS Level,
    should I do A2 this june or can I do it it later that id next year.
    Since am an overseas student and my school being not very good, I think they won't be much value to its pridiction.
    so what should I do, Should I do A2 this June or just do some A2 units this june and do the rest next year.
    If I am doing only some A2 units this year how should I explain to the uni ?
    please help!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Some this june, and the rest next year pal, and just force the predicted grades out of them :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesssty)
    Some this june, and the rest next year pal, and just force the predicted grades out of them :P
    Yeah I can get the pridicted grads but I want to apply to cambridge and since I have taken a gap year, hw do I explain to them that I did my AS this jan and going to do some A2 thuis june,
    sooo confused

ReputationRep:
    what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sageevan)
    what should I do?
    Just tell 'em how it is tbh. Say something like you didn't feel pressured so you took most of the exams in one year.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell 'em how it is tbh. Say something like you didn't feel pressured so you took most of the exams in one year.
    If I am going to do some units this june and the others next year then what should I tell them,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sageevan)
    If I am going to do some units this june and the others next year then what should I tell them,
    Tell them that. And stop making threads all over the place.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.