Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Only Girls: Why do you laugh at this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    I'd disagree. I'd say maybe 95% of girls are complete buttholes, maybe 30% of men. Women seem to stop being complete *****es when they hit 35 and start looking old then the tables are turned - men age like wine, women age like milk.

Men judge women on their figures very harshly in comparison to women do to men. Particularly within the age group on TSR. I'm just referring to the many threads I've seen, I've been suprised with the amount of males who prefer the size 6-8 look. I bet you that most men (ahem...boys) on TSR prefer their women (edit: girls) to be very slim (or whatever the british standard is) and that will be the most important prerequisite for looks, whilst women tend not to mind too much about physique, but rather face. I dont care for the media standard of male beauty (i.e muscles). I really don't like the meathead look. Give me an everyday man with a natural and unpumped looking body every time.

I think I remember you being one of the exceptions with what your ideals with regards to women were. I think I remember you saying you liked voluptuous, blonde women in one thread(which is good, showing more variance) but I didnt see a great spread of response.
    For the record, I don't find older men particularly attractive personally. I'm 25 so I'm older than most TSR-ians but I like smooth, unlined skin, a full head of hair and prefer men around my age (23-29 max). I don't think all men look better when they age. Feel free to disagree with me girls, but David Beckham looked way better when he was in his twenties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smalltownboy)
    "So why are your friends hanging around with you?"
    Awesome. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    However I can understand why it looks a bit strange for a good looking guy to hang out with a bunch of unattracive people, as biologically you can looking for the most beautiful and intelligent people to be with.
    That's crap

ReputationRep:
    I'd disagree. I'd say maybe 95% of girls are complete buttholes, maybe 30% of men. Women seem to stop being complete *****es when they hit 35 and start looking old then the tables are turned - men age like wine, women age like milk.
    Oh dear, someone's quite the woman-hater, aren't they?!

Trust me OP, and Notker, actually, not all females are like this. In fact, hardly any are. 99% of girls I know would never make, or even think a comment like this. Whereas, I'd say maybe 50% of guys that I know have actually made a comment on the way a girl or her friends look, in comparison to each other.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, she was a *****, ignore her, and find someone who doesn't give two flying ***** about what you or your friends look like, and likes you for who you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoggster=))
    Oh dear, someone's quite the woman-hater, aren't they?!
    Not at all; I'm extremely fond of vaginas.

ReputationRep:
    gurrrrr this happens to my mate all the time when me and my best mate are out with him lads always say wtf are they doing with that ugly ****** and i feel so bad on him but i just tell them were to go i wud rather be with my mate than them anyday

ReputationRep:
    you dont want attention from those kind of girls anyways, lol.

and you will find it hard finding decent girls on nights out...

most of them are grimey whorebags.

ReputationRep:
    I would have just replied with 'becuase they're my mates :confused: ' and walk away not looking bothered, pretending I didn't actually understand what she really meant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fourdigit)
    (2 girls, 3 guys)
    Sounds like you all had fun later on.

ReputationRep:
    Falcon punch. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've heard guys say it before to a group of girls I was with...who had a fatty in the group. I thought it was funny(didn't show it out loud) but my mate was angry about the comment.

But I do think girls are a lot more judgemental on people by looks and who they hang about with.

ReputationRep:
    Guys do it too... they'll be like "hey ladies wanna join us... not the fat/ugly one though". If they do that then they can expect a drink thrown over them.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies people, don’t get me wrong, I know not all girls are like that, there are just some girls are. Yes, I agree, people like that aren’t worth my time.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: Biased. There are grumpy old men, no? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    i'd reply to the girl "**** off you shallow ****"
    This.

Infact I haven't heard the word **** in such a long time I forgot it existed. Green gem to you for re-introducing it to my vocabulary

Cos she's a *****, ***** slap her :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    This. There's nothing worst than an immature giggling idiot of a girl. I don't go around laughing at people's defects; why should they?

I have to say though that there are some girls who have the brains and maturity. Just difficult to meet them.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are notorious for doing this...

ReputationRep:
    pics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daya)
    Girls who say that frankly aren't worth any attention. Ignore them, or retaliate with an appropriately humiliating comment and then walk off and enjoy the night.

I don't think a lot of girls are that bad are they?
    :ditto:

I'm not like those girls you encountered. I'd have told them where to go. Girls aren't all that bad...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.