ReputationRep:
    Raspberry turnover

ReputationRep:
    Maple. Pecan. Slice.

Nuff. Said.

ReputationRep:
    M&S white chocolate chip cookies....especially when warm :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I like waitrose's cinnamon rolls and belgium buns but I like most of their things. From M&S I really like their cookies :drool: Tescos = their cookies too.

ReputationRep:
    I love pecan and maple plaits. And cinnamon whirls. But you can get them everywhere, so they're not that exciting.

For a savoury snack, Tesco do these weird pizza bun things. No idea what they're actually called, but they're a sort of swirly pastry thing with tomato and garlic and stuff. They're pretty tasty.

I've never bought anything in Waitrose (one has only recently opened near where I live, and it's still 12 miles away, in the city centre) - Waitrose is for posh southerners. :P

I don't think I've ever bought M&S food either, other than when I had a voucher, and bought a term's supply of biscuit curls, because they are delicious, especially dipped in melted chocolate. But they're not bakery items, though as biscuits they are still a tasty snack.

I love some of the bread in sainsbury's. There's a really nice one with figs and stuff in it, which is delicious with cheese or pâté. But not really a snack!

ReputationRep:
    Sainsbury's had two pain au chocolats for 90p the other week...so I bought four and ate them all in one afternoon

ReputationRep:
    Almond croissants from M and S and Tesco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MinorityRulez)
    M&S Almond Croissants
    Sainsbury's- White Chocolate Cookies
    :yep: Someone with taste.

ReputationRep:
    Pyjamas from Tescos

ReputationRep:
    Tesco's Custard Doughnuts... 10 for £1.. only if I get there in the morning though =(

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****, I'm hungry now.

ReputationRep:
    Its all about the cheesy twists
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Pack of four double chocolate cookies share them between four and its like 45p each for a cookie x

(From Sainsbury's)

ReputationRep:
    Sainsbury's flapjack tray and their jam doughnuts are :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I used to work in Sainsbury's bakery, so I'm really biased here but - Sainsbury's Almond Croissants!

ReputationRep:
    Tesco cheese twists

ReputationRep:
    When i was little, it used to be tubby toast from m&s :rolleyes:

but now i love the maple and pecan plait thingys, and chocolate filled croissants :P

ReputationRep:
    Pecan pastries from Sainsbury's... and not remotely bakery-ish but I've just tried that luscious thick strawberry milkshake from M&S....mmmm

(I've never been to waitrose before...I'm not sure they have them up here? :dontknow: )

ReputationRep:
    sainsburys ; white chocolate chip cookies!!!..love them!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.