Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically Anyone On Any Games Type Course could you drop me some knowledge on what the whole shabang is like im really interested and got my interview for my course next month . . . tips tips and even more tips are needed . . . such as the what to say and what not to say cos i can go on forever about games there oh soooo great lol :p:

anyway i hope deres someone that can help me calm my nerves and tell me abit about the games community

ReputationRep:
    At my interview for games programming, the guy didn't really ask me anything at all.

ReputationRep:
    games courses start with a bit of java, then depending on what discipline you want to go into (programming / design) you do either more art stuff or do more programming

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what version of the course you're on.

You'll defiantly be doing 3D modelling and games engines, and Games Design 1A.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 2, 2010

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate Open Event - Stoke-on-Trent Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Mar '19
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
    Health and Social Care Open Day - Stafford Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Apr '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.