The Student Room Group
I usually wade through the sea of people with the front crawl stroke, then I realise there's....

Anonymous
When it's really noisy, everyone is dancing, you see a girl you like. What do you do? Do you try talking to her? Just start dancing with her? Wait for her to go to the bar and then start a conversation?

I'm inexperienced with clubs and girls so I'd really like a breakdown of what to do really.

Thanks

there's been about 7 threads with this EXACT title in just the past couple of months. search the forums for more answers really...

you should never actively WAIT for a girl to go to the bar, when u see her, use ur head to find out something about her character based on her dressing/friends/behaviour... make eye contact(not too long or you seem stalky, not to short or you look like a pussy/not interested) then give a little smile. then walk over to her(she should probably see you coming or she might move away without knowing u were coming which would make u look like an idiot), then say something(preferably funny) based on what you had noticed earlier from her, then ask her if she'd let you get her a drink, have some conversation at the bar... bada-bing-bada-boom.:cool:
Make eye contact and then go in for the kill.
keen for some kfc at my place? works everytime
Reply 5
go up behind them and grind...see where it goes...
I walk towards them.
Usually my left leg goes first, then my right follows suit - or it may be other way round I can't remember.
Reply 7
It's kinda hard becuase of the loud muic and loads of poeople all over the place.
Reply 8
I'm short and look about 15. The chances of me being taken seriously are about the same as them noticing I've rummaged through their handbag.
Reply 9
fox_the_fix
I walk towards them.
Usually my left leg goes first, then my right follows suit - or it may be other way round I can't remember.

It's usually my right foot that goes first.
You don't! You have fun with your mates, dance and enjoy yourself. Don't go looking for girls because after a few drinks, 9 times out of 10, you'll come across as a creep! Just smile, plenty of eye contact and if she comes over don't just rub your crotch up and down her (grind) spin her around or something as well. In my experience they love this!! Good Luck!!

Latest

Trending

Trending