Everything worries my bf Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
basically my boyfriend has told me that almost everything i say or do worries him. worries him that ill judge him or that ill get upset or even when im joking that ill be angry.

thi9s was a total shock and ive tried to reassuee him that he doesnt need to worry

what do i do?
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nothing - he'll probably get over it. Especially if he sees that you're not upset.
adiaphora
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
he might have a problem with anxiety, a social form of it? i suggest talk to him about it and ask why he feels like this, it might be his own feelings of inadequacy perpetuating it, yeah reassuring him should help and letting him know that you are there for him
Respect4Acting
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Answer = Dump him.
Satansicecreamtruck
Report 8 years ago
Sounds a lot like anxiety to me.

People with anxiety can't usually help it, they're insecure, worried about themselves and how whoever their emotionally attached to feels about them. Probably due to a lot of **** in their past which has permanently affected them. It will require a lot of patience and a lot of hard work to reassure him a lot but if you care about him i'm sure you would have no problem doing so.

Just reassure him, don't get angry with him and lose your patience 'cos that will only make him worse. He just worries a lot, he's insecure. Reassure him and give him a lot of affection so he feels close to you and has no fear and you should be good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads