L from Death Note <3

Or Heathcliff...

Or the janitor from Scrubs ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Yossarian.

ReputationRep:
    Katie Price

ReputationRep:
    Jules from Pulp fiction, bender from futurama, bartimaeus from the bartimaeus trilogy if anyone happens to have read those:p:

ReputationRep:
    Rudy from The Book Thief, Will from His Dark Materials :moon: and of course, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Sirius
    I don't tend to like characters as much nowadays - they all annoy me haha :laugh: So childhood favourites it is!

ReputationRep:
    Tyrion from the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series. He's just an awesome character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Why Heathcliff??? I have never understood, and will never understand, the attraction other women see in him. He is a complete psycho :confused:

Shakespeare's Iago and Beatrice are some of my faves. I also love many of the characters from "Catch-22".
    He's just so passionate and addictive. He's the ultimate bad boy, really. The way Bronte brings him to life is incredible and his only redeeming feature is how much he loves Cathy. I just never get bored of reading Wuthering Heights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harv616)
    Jayne Cobb, the Hero of Canton!

i started reading this thread, got that far, and lol'd as i have to agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    He's just so passionate and addictive. He's the ultimate bad boy, really. The way Bronte brings him to life is incredible and his only redeeming feature is how much he loves Cathy. I just never get bored of reading Wuthering Heights.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the book! I just don't like him ...

ReputationRep:
    From a well known book, I guess it has to be Hassan from The Kite Runner. I just wanna give him a hug! I'd love to punch Amir's face in though.

Or Amanda from UGLY BETTY!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ooh interesting question!

well, even though its a very new series... sue sylvester from glee has become one of my all time favourite characters ever. she is the definition of legend.

i could list sooo many others. im far too fickle.

ReputationRep:
    Berg from Two Guy a Girl and Pizza Place<3

ReputationRep:
    Professor Challenger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)

Or Amanda from UGLY BETTY!!!!!
    Ah, she is incredible! Her facial expressions make me laugh so much. Without her, that show would not be anywhere near as good as it is.

ReputationRep:
    I have many... I usually love literary or film villains. Lady Macbeth is one of the most amazing characters ever, as is Iago (from Othello). I also like the characters in the play Dr. Faustus.

I love the cheshire cat from alice in wonderland. And the character Eve Sinclair, from the novel Taboo by Elizabeth Gage, is simply brilliant and saddening at the same time.

Also, Lily, from the novel Concerning Lily (good book, if you want to read it).

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I love Roger from American Dad too... brilliant xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Ah, she is incredible! Her facial expressions make me laugh so much. Without her, that show would not be anywhere near as good as it is.
    The show is finishing :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Hal Incandenza and Michael Pemulis from Infinite Jest
    Begbie from Trainspotting
    Bunk from The Wire
    Edward Cullen from Twilight (mm yes look at that jawline of his; so clenched and strong and well-written and mm)
    Malcolm Tucker from The Thick of It
    Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
    Dr Alan Grant from Jurassic Park

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie Gardocki, Tony Soprano, Stringer Bell, Vic Mackey and Jimmy McNulty.

ReputationRep:
    I also wish I knew a Malcolm Tucker in real life

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.