Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of my boyfriend? (VERY long post) watch

He seems a retard, but you seem a retard too. Nice to know you go snooping around when you're in a relationship with people.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    He seems a retard, but you seem a retard too. Nice to know you go snooping around when you're in a relationship with people.
    Nice to hear your opinion, you seem like a very judgemental person who likes to kick people when they're down.

I don't go snooping around when I'm in a relationship, just him because I know he's always hiding stuff, and when I ask him he lies, so I need proof. I'm actually very respectful of people's privacy in general.
    Why are some people acting like this is the bigger issue here? Surely it's understandable why I've hunted the truth after everything he's done?

Why are you posting as anonymous anyhow?

(Original post by m.maow)
    Haha, keep doing this! You need to make sure you're feeling independent of him when you do it (tomorrow?) - just keep thinking that it doesn't matter that you're hurting him, you're being selfish and it will be worth it for him and for you in the end - you don't need him, you are strong enough by yourself! If you keep telling yourself these things it might be a bit easier Best of luck xx
    Yes, tomorrow =]
    Thank you, it's nice to know some people on here are so kind and supportive

ReputationRep:
    Yes, tomorrow =]
    Thank you, it's nice to know some people on here are so kind and supportive
    God, I read your whole OP and it made my blood boil. Why are boys such idiots? Good luck breaking up with him, it will hurt like hell but you do NOT need him. Never, ever take him back again. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve painted him in a really bad light here, but bearing in mind we have been together for over 2 and a half years the majority of the time he is the perfect boyfriend .
    Me and my other half have been going out since May 2007 also, and have had none of this drama..

ReputationRep:
    Dump him. If he's making you feel so bad because of his issues then it is completely unfair and totally not your fault. Hindsight is a beautiful thing but you probably should have steered clear when he broke up with you the first time but seeing as now you can't even imagine being intimate with him it's proof the relationship has more than run it's course.

ReputationRep:
    I actually read all that and its good that you've wrote so much and in such detail...good to get things of your chest once in a while. I'd just simply say hes not worth it, if hes a good company and such you should only limit it to being friends..not anything else or anything intimate.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly dont think you should stay with him. It looks like he just wants what he cant have.

He will keep doing it, and by the sounds of it, your relationship is very stale at the moment.

I hope you chose what is right for you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.