Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For the CAS Papers, do we really need to write

Pre-reflection
    Ongoing reflection
    Post-reflection

for every activity?? :/

Each of these have 2 pages of questions/ statements needed to be filled in.... It seems so much. +.+

Is it really supposed to be like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimmiii)
    For the CAS Papers, do we really need to write

Pre-reflection
    Ongoing reflection
    Post-reflection

for every activity?? :/

Each of these have 2 pages of questions/ statements needed to be filled in.... It seems so much. +.+

Is it really supposed to be like this?
    Yup. How you do those things is up to your school though. For example, instead of 6 pages of questions I have to fill out an online log every time I've done one session for an activity, a monthly CAS report, proposal forms and phtographs for each activity.

The only thing we all have in common is the Evaluation forms. You know what the sad thing is? Per school the IB only ever ask for like 3 CAS folders to sample. The rest never even gets looked at.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god so 6 pages per every activity =_="

And omg that's such a waste of time if only 3 get looked at. Another sad part is, we never even get any point-.-.... Rargh.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you have your papers together it doesnt matter if the ibo picks your folder. I finalized all my papers in one week so relax. CAS is the last thing that you should be worrying about.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.