Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got these gorgeous shoes last month, but I have no idea what to wear them with, any ideas ?

ReputationRep:
    A mask?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think they're a bit "chunky", but there's something about the design which makes them stylish in a way. I'd say wear them with throusers and party dresses/skirts with black tights.

ReputationRep:
    A very cute lacey dress.

ReputationRep:
    its true they are a bit too chunky but im sure a black tulip skirt and a cream/gold/any colour really vest on top tucked in with a big chunky necklace would be fab

ReputationRep:
    Nothing :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Nothing :mmm:
    aren't you quite the joker

ReputationRep:
    shame

(Original post by MarmiteOnToast)
    shame
    LoL . . .just twigged what this comment meant! Cutely worded though!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps a short white/creamish dresh comes up to ur thighs and then black sequence leggings like the way at the bottom of the shoes are not fully sequence jus random dots. Then wear like a belt on your waist black with gold in the middle.

ReputationRep:
    definately a dress...not too short just above your knees...

ReputationRep:
    a cute shoes.. if i were you i will wear it with a cute dress..

ReputationRep:
    Black high waisted skirt, a cream vest with some detailing and chuny bracelets / statement necklace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    A very cute lacey dress.

really no, too fussy and just.. no.

as others said, a nice black skirt (tulip style would be nice) and a cream top with statement necklace OR bracelets or a belt. dont go overboard with the accessories or the clothes, keep it plain and simple because the shoes are a statement enough. even a plain black bodycon dress would look nice with them. anything plain!

im undecided as to whether or not i like them. i think with the right outfit they would look pretty awesome though.

ReputationRep:
    Platform shoes should be banished from the face of the earth. Right alongside Crocs, jeggings, those skin tight lycra tight-things and Uggs.

ReputationRep:
    A cute cream dress with black tights and chunky black accessories. They're beautiful shoes

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.