Turn on thread page Beta

hi there. need a help in the relationship watch

ReputationRep:
    hello

i am also having a hard time of the relationship issues. my galfriend have many spots in her face recently and i am not finding a attraction to it.

sometimes when we are finished working she will say to me "david, please, lets relax" and i am looking at her and thinking my work is of a preference??? what is wrong??? her spot laden face??

also. last week her mother making me a meat feast and i am very enjoying the meal and then my galfriend enters. ruin!! not anymore hungry from looking her spots.

please help its distressing

david gaultieri

hi

i too have had this problem. i once had girlfriend who was pleasant to look at but then one day she erupted in spots all on her face and i am thinking to myself "perhaps i can find another girl"

so anyway long story now short is that i break up with her and i find new girl with pleasant face and more keen on things i like such as sports and oral sex.

hope this helps you david,

robin

ReputationRep:
    dear david
    it appear that you is horrible man - your girlfriend probably no want have eruption all over face. do not listen to robin, he is cruel man. oral sex and sport very unimportant. maybe is better if you buy spot cream for girlfriend and give in pretty wrapping? that way is more nice, maybe tactful. if cannot, maybe is better if buy paper bag and give to when eating or making the love so as to avoid ruin as mention.
    i wish you Good Luck my Friend.
    edith

ReputationRep:
    LOL you are truly a horrible person!! if you cant see through her imperfections then maybe you just didnt like her all that much to begin with??

ReputationRep:
    Wow I find it amazing you can go off someone because of a few spots that will pass.... I think someone needs abit of growing up to do?

ReputationRep:
    Dear David,

choose me instead. I am perfect.

David

ReputationRep:
    David

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
    The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
    And even if I could it'd all be gray, but your picture on my wall
    It reminds me, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad.

Stan

ReputationRep:
    Get a new GF or buy her spot cream = problem solved!

ReputationRep:
    Dear David,

Man up.

James

ReputationRep:
    Superior trolling, first post made me l0l.

ReputationRep:
    Dear David,

She is your Golliath,

Double Agent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skagitup)
    hello

i am also having a hard time of the relationship issues. my galfriend have many spots in her face recently and i am not finding a attraction to it.

sometimes when we are finished working she will say to me "david, please, lets relax" and i am looking at her and thinking my work is of a preference??? what is wrong??? her spot laden face??

also. last week her mother making me a meat feast and i am very enjoying the meal and then my galfriend enters. ruin!! not anymore hungry from looking her spots.

please help its distressing

david gaultieri
    Ignore the pussies saying you're a horrid guy, they simply are too weak to live by their taste.
    If you no longer find her attractive, best bet is to move on but try to keep her as a friend.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.