Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Aldo - Returns? watch

Announcements

Hey,

Just wondering has anyone ordered something from Aldo, didn't like it so returned it via courier? . . I ask because I ordered a pair of shoes of the Xmas period - sent them back on 4th January and have not heard anything or received my refund.

Just wondering if this is regular for Aldo?? . . .

Anyone? . .

ReputationRep:
    I don't know but I was thinking of ordering a bag from there, not so sure I will now...

I think with shoes you should always try them on in the shop! Shame they only have a few shops in the country

ReputationRep:
    Call up?!

(Original post by luc9999)
    I don't know but I was thinking of ordering a bag from there, not so sure I will now...

I think with shoes you should always try them on in the shop! Shame they only have a few shops in the country
    If I was you, I wouldn't bother!! They are dreadful. I thought I would take an off chance with them as its not often I buy shoes online . . I wish I didn't especially with this company.

I managed to have a live chat conversation with one of the reps in Canada (the company is based in Quebec) and she was giving me some **** and bull story of ''I can see your package has arrived @ the depot in Coventry, but no-one has verified that they arrived in good condition'' WTF . . the flippin shoes were vile and did not fit, why on earth would they not be in good condition - if they say they are in poor condition, then its on the the receiving end of the package, the people in the depot have damaged them. I will be seriously pissed off if they give me some **** and bull story of ''you can't have a refund because . . . .'' :mad: :mad:

(Original post by minimo)
    Call up?!
    Answering machine!

After 5 weeks . .I got my refund. However its £5 short, which is the delivery fee which they have not reimbursed.

Tbh would I purchase from them again - absolutely noway!!! Stick to buying shops instore or from decent companies.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.