ahhh, i have this exam tomorrow;

criminal & sport.

i'm pretty confident with criminal but i'm totally nervous about sport :/
Reply 3
danniedarko
ahhh, i have this exam tomorrow;

criminal & sport.

i'm pretty confident with criminal but i'm totally nervous about sport :/

yeh i am pretty confident about criminal aswell....child on the other hand:s-smilie:
Reply 4
criminal + health...havent revised nearly enough :frown:
Reply 5
last minute cramming is horrible :| i don't know whether to risk a sleepless night with a lot of coffee
or sleep it off and hope for the best tomorrow. xP

i really don't want to resit this one, i've got enough of those planned for June, xP
Reply 6
danniedarko
last minute cramming is horrible :| i don't know whether to risk a sleepless night with a lot of coffee
or sleep it off and hope for the best tomorrow. xP

i really don't want to resit this one, i've got enough of those planned for June, xP

ahhh this is my dilemma too :confused:
i reckon i am going with the sleepless night, i don't need another resit :/
Reply 7
woopwoop:)
ahhh this is my dilemma too :confused:
i reckon i am going with the sleepless night, i don't need another resit :/

Ahh it's horrific D:
Well good luck with your revision :smile:
I'm alright with most things, but i FAIL miserably at evaluating thoeries;
Studies is alright because you can bring in validity & ethics, but theories are hard, and that's pretty much all sport psychology is comprised of, eek :|
Reply 8
go with the sleep it off-sleepless nights are never good!
Reply 9
Am doing this as well, am crapping myself!
Reply 10
I am going to do 3 more hours of cramming and then go to bed.
Can't wait until 10:30 tomorrow when exams are over :biggrin:
I'm doing Criminal and Health!

Did hardly any revision for this and I'm willing to retake in Summer, I'm just gonna hope for the best. I don't really need to do very well in the A2 units to get an overall A anyway
How did everyone find it. I was doing the criminal and health section
Da_hopeful_1
How did everyone find it. I was doing the criminal and health section

Same

To be honest I thought most of the questions were very easy. Although I wish I done a bit more revision because I left everything so late for this exam...How did you find it?
[QUOTE="milliondollarcorpse"]Same

To be honest I thought most of the questions were very easy. Although I wish I done a bit more revision because I left everything so late for this exam...How did you find it?[/QUOTE

The exact same thoughts. I thought criminal was a breeze but there was to much slt for my liking. Oh well im not complaning. In health i didnt get enough points for the 12 mark on describing and evaluating blattler. I also forgot the definitions for physical and psychological dependency. I think i got them the wrong way around. Also i forgot the evaluation points for the learning explanation of substance abuse.
Da_hopeful_1

The exact same thoughts. I thought criminal was a breeze but there was to much slt for my liking. Oh well im not complaning. In health i didnt get enough points for the 12 mark on describing and evaluating blattler. I also forgot the definitions for physical and psychological dependency. I think i got them the wrong way around. Also i forgot the evaluation points for the learning explanation of substance abuse.

I thought Blatter went well, but I don't think I got 12 marks for TEP, I just don't think I had 12 marks worth of points to make!
milliondollarcorpse
I thought Blatter went well, but I don't think I got 12 marks for TEP, I just don't think I had 12 marks worth of points to make!

I think i had enough points for the evaluation. What points did u write about for the description
Reply 17
I dont think i did well on the TEP question either :frown: I had 2 pages left when i had finished :s-smilie: and there were too many research methods for my liking because i kept getting them all confused with each other :frown:
but other than that i think it went well :smile:
Da_hopeful_1
I think i had enough points for the evaluation. What points did u write about for the description

Yeah same actually, the majority of mine was evaluation. I just said how it would involve exchanging secondary reinforcers (the tokens) for primary reinforcers (luxuries etc.) and they would receive tokens for desirable behaviour. Then went on to say how all the staff will be trained to ensure there's a standarised list of behaviors defined as worthy of receiving a token and to make sure the system isn't abused. To be honest I can't remember how much more I wrote for description I went onto evaluating it quite quickly :s-smilie: How about you?
Reply 19
I did criminal and child

Child=Easy
Criminal=Bit harder, few 'trick' questions as well, for example the field studies one if you arent careful you would have wrote about Yarmey instead of Yuille + Cutshall, and there was one where you had to write about another theory explaining criminal behaviour from 'a social or biological approach' and i of course thought this meant a theory from the approaches we learnt in AS

Latest

Trending

Trending