Turn on thread page Beta

Quick Question -Student Finance Application watch

ReputationRep:
    The lady who sorts out ucas applications and stuff at college has been bugging me to get my application in as soon as possible however I haven't even heard back from my uni choices yet so surely I cant apply for student finance yet as I need an acceptance letter from the uni to open a student bank account?

Thanks in advance =]

ReputationRep:
    And your question is?

ReputationRep:
    You don't need a student bank account for Student Finance. Use your normal current account. You can either transfer the money from that account to the other, or you can change the account SF pay into later on when you open the student bank account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    You don't need a student bank account for Student Finance. Use your normal current account. You can either transfer the money from that account to the other, or you can change the account SF pay into later on when you open the student bank account.
    Okay thanks =]

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.