Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have Sleep Agression And Congnitive
    out of all of them i find cognitive the hardest

i manged to memorise all of my essay plans for sleep and Cognitive (excluding Eiensbergy we only need one theory and perspective taking and MN)

Going to go over agression hopefully should know all of that too

Im taking a gamble by not learning Mirror nuerons but i have a werid feeling that it will come up!! ARGGHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thompsonbassman)
    No worries man what you struggling with?

They could pop a question about that, did I already mention what studies to use? They're pretty easy to evaluate too!
    oo ermm nah you mentioned parental investment, i Know about early childhood expiriences that should be enough right?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually freaking out! I reli dont think its possible for me to write 3 essays in an hour and a half, let alone essays on topics I dont seem to be able to remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zohaib01)
    I have Sleep Agression And Congnitive
    out of all of them i find cognitive the hardest

i manged to memorise all of my essay plans for sleep and Cognitive (excluding Eiensbergy we only need one theory and perspective taking and MN)

Going to go over agression hopefully should know all of that too

Im taking a gamble by not learning Mirror nuerons but i have a werid feeling that it will come up!! ARGGHH
    I'm not learning mirror neurons either - you won't be alone if that comes up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah430)
    I'm not learning mirror neurons either - you won't be alone if that comes up!
    haha lol brilliant i think i might just read over becuase i know most of the studies already and jsut get a general idea of it in case

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what I basically need to know about human reproductive behaviour? D: The topic confuses me for some reason. Especially the exam question from the Nelson Thornes book, "Discuss the relationship between sexual selection and human reproductive behaviour."

But.. if it's in the book, it won't be in the exam. Right?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az1992)
    oo ermm nah you mentioned parental investment, i Know about early childhood expiriences that should be enough right?
    for parental investment yeah use sex differences and talk about buss/dunbar and theres loads of stuff to use for evaluation

for childhood experiences i'd use Main's AAI (1985) and Hazan & shaver's love quiz (1982)

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA what a briilaint exam Insomina - Institutinal agression and application to educationn lovedd it !!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.