Turn on thread page Beta

Tesco store ban shoppers who wear pyjamas watch

• View Poll Results: Would you ever wear pyjamas to the shops?
    Yeah I've done it before!
    23.13%
    Haven't done it yet, but I probably will some day.
    23.13%
    Have done before, but never again.
    2.04%
    No not ever!
    51.70%

ReputationRep:
    yep sounds reasonable to me. i don't want to see some fat teenage girl's ugly feet/stomach while i'm buying food thanks

ReputationRep:
    If I want to go food shopping in my Batman or Spongebob Squarepants Jim Jam's then why shouldn't I be allowed?

It's absurd I tell thee, absurd!

ReputationRep:
    Well ive never been in any Pj's but i went shopping at 3am in a giant gorilla outfit after a fancy dress party they didn't mind that, yes i bought Banana's

ReputationRep:
    This is silly. I've done it once before. Its like, why not??

ReputationRep:
    I always wear a suit, tie and my best cufflinks when I go to Tesco. I also make sure my black leather shoes are polished. Going shopping in the supermarket is a very formal occasion.

If they're trying to do that in Tescos, imagine how posh you have to be in Waitrose! I might wear a tux next time I go there.

ReputationRep:
    lmao i just laughed when i read dis article. ive never done it myself lol but it woz rilli hilarious 2 read

ReputationRep:
    I like the idea behind banning pjs. I'm sick of seeing bloody rahs/rah wannabes walking around in their super expensive PJs pretending like their too damn cool to care...

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I can see where Tesco's are coming from. Not because it might offend people, because if you don't have time to even dress then what the f**K is wrong with you? It takes 2 minutes to dress into casual outdoor clothes, why is that so hard to grasp?

**** the lazy people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    I always wear a suit, tie and my best cufflinks when I go to Tesco. I also make sure my black leather shoes are polished. Going shopping in the supermarket is a very formal occasion.

If they're trying to do that in Tescos, imagine how posh you have to be in Waitrose! I might wear a tux next time I go there.
    A tux? It's top hat and tails otherwise they beat you with sticks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cactussed)
    I hope you weren't being serious about that because I could probably happily stab the next person who uses that overused phrase. :woo: :yep:
    Well to be honest, (I might just be a complete idiot) I can't see what else it could be :').

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXx_pUnK_pOp_pRiNcEsS_xXx)
    That's completely different, that's the standard rah uniform. :yep:
    Wait,what?

"rah"?

...Is that..Souja boy or something?

ReputationRep:
    "Pyjama-wearing mother barred from shopping at Tesco" interview http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8485559.stm?ls

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.