Is it worth buying a used 80GB Ipod from ebay? Watch

Philbert
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
For £75. Is this too good to be true? Should I just splash out on a brand new 160GB one, even though I know I'll never fill it and therefore it seems like a waste of money. I know it won't have the guarantee, but it says it's in excellent condition and the seller has 100% postive feedback (though only 160 Sales)
The other thing I did wonder about was if the ipod will be able to sync to my computer if it has already been synced to the seller's, I've never had an apple Ipod before, so I'm not sure how it would work.
Any thoughts?
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Philbert)
The other thing I did wonder about was if the ipod will be able to sync to my computer if it has already been synced to the seller's, I've never had an apple Ipod before, so I'm not sure how it would work.
Any thoughts?

It will sync to any iTunes on a computer you plug it into, irregardless of where it was synced before.
didgeridoo12uk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
meh i'd probably sell my 80gb one for £75. its sitting at home in a drawer somewhere doing absolutely nothing since i got my ipod touch.

go for it if you think that you'll use it lots. but i'd personally splash out and get an ipod touch
Kittykatkat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I bought an 80gb iPod from ebay and it was great (bought it second hand because I wanted a white one). I say go for it, if you're really unhappy with it or think the seller listed it wrongly you can complain through paypal/ebay and possibly/probably get a refund.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads