Turn on thread page Beta

nme awards: hottest male/female watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so who would you vote for?
    i find it funny matt and dom from muse are the top two atm!

ReputationRep:
    Julian Casablancas :love: I met him after his gig in Manchester, he's so much better looking in the flesh.

ReputationRep:
    I gave good votes to Matt Bellamy, Alex Turner, Alex Kapranos, and can't remember who else. But they were my top 3. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Natasha Khan

ReputationRep:
    Matt wins it so often lol, he hates it.

I'm unsurprised to see Dom up there now, though; he's got a lot more attention this past year. Probably 'cause Matt looks a lot more grown-up now and ditched the rock star hairstyles.

ReputationRep:
    I love Dom! He's a babe.

ReputationRep:
    billie joe from green day :coma:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've always had a thing for Alex Kapranos, not sure why. And definitely not with that silly moustache. But still :love:

ReputationRep:
    Natasha Khan needs to win hottest female, she's a babe. :sogood:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ydcdsfdgfdbhlthndftrtgsohigdg Jared Leto's in it!! Deffo 10/10 :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My choices would be:

1) Brandon Flowers
    2) Jared Leto
    3) The bassist from Coldplay

ReputationRep:
    Noel Fielding/Brandon Flowers and Shakira. Like Laura Marling's picture, but I've never seen/heard her.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad to see the females I'd vote for are top... Hayley Williams and Zooey Deschanel :sexface: :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Pixie Lott!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umbrellahead)
    Julian Casablancas :love: I met him after his gig in Manchester, he's so much better looking in the flesh.
    Even though I'm a straight male, my love for him means that I agree with you.

Oh, and I don't know if she's up for the award but the woman from Paramore is pretty good looking (don't like Paramore so I don't know her name)

ReputationRep:
    Matthew Bellamy :sexface:

I'd very much like to see his ''uprising'' :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umbrellahead)

+1. He's beautiful!

I hope Hayley Williams doesn't win, she looks about 12.

ReputationRep:
    That category is always really weird at the NME Awards. I do not understand how Matt Bellamy can be considered attractive. I spent ages yesterday rating them all just so I could get to Alex Turner and give him a 10! He's slipped in the rankings though...

Edit: Yay, just got Alexa Chung and rated her as 1. Even though she's beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    That list is messed up, cheryl and shakira should be top, although zooey is stunning. Hayley's a bit plain imo =/, apart from the hair lol.

But seriously why is alexa above cheryl???

ReputationRep:
    I thought NME was meant to be about music?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.