Turn on thread page Beta

Al-Qaeda Claims Responsibility For Devastating Attack watch

WASHINGTON—In a statement posted this morning on several Islamist websites, the global terrorist network al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for last Thursday's devastating attack

Department of Homeland Security officials told reporters that it could take months to determine the full extent of the damage from what they are calling the worst-ever ad hominem strike on American soil, even as crews worked around the clock to salvage...

We know that al-Qaeda will keep returning to a target until they get their desired result," CIA director Leon Panetta said

Link

Disgusting.

What do you guys think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    Link

Disgusting.

What do you guys think.
    Troll or I hope your scarcastic The onion is a satirical newspaper like private eye.

(Original post by Prussianking666)
    Troll or I hope your scarcastic The onion is a satirical newspaper like private eye.

Thanks for spoiling it.:rolleyes:

TSR is full of enough reactionary asses that this could have been pure gold.

Thanks.

Thanks alot.

ReputationRep:
    I broke a vase. I was about to tell my mum but Al Qaeda had already claimed responsibility for that too.

ReputationRep:
    Hay Guys what's up....hope alright...

Just wondering how do you know about Al Qaeda..

I will tell something .... Today I decided to be Al Qaeda and I am denaying all what is sayed.. Can you proof me wrong.

(Original post by MMK1979)
    Hay Guys what's up....hope alright...

Just wondering how do you know about Al Qaeda..

I will tell something .... Today I decided to be Al Qaeda and I am denaying all what is sayed.. Can you proof me wrong.
    Yep, easily.

Al Qaeda require an A at A level english.

ReputationRep:
    Poor guy :sad: How could they pick on a 35-year old manchild? :mad:

Besides, Bin Laden has a bigger beard and I bet terrorists never get laid :hahaha:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.