Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who is doing OCR A2 biology unit 2 in june 2010 is free to join me on here to prepare for this unit. As you know the unit 1 paper was a tricky paper, but not bad apart from the seal question!:mad:
    however, I remain confident that everyone who has participated in the unit 1 revision thread is going to get a good grade despite the challenges.

I'm optimistic that we're going to ace this paper if we work together from the start and meet together every 2 days of the week to discuss any problems or help each other on homeworks. In the future somewhere in february 28th/march 1st I will prepare past paper questions - but please try to learn how to apply your learned knowledge by researching examples on the net. Past papers alone is not going to help you pass this exam, so it's important to do as many research as possible! especially on animal behaviour!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2010

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.