Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Information on this stuff is a bit scarce. Am I getting this right?

    In order to have my college fee paid from public funds I need to register with student finance. In my case that is the SLC EU Team. I submit the form EU10N (without the loan request part) and I get back a letter that I'm eligible, which I then need to show the college at the beginning of my course.

    I currently have an open offer underwritten by St.Catz - does that mean I can send the form with their campus code or do I have to wait till August? Is the campus code even important?

    I like to have these things dealt with as soon as possible and I'll probably be away during the summer.

    Thanks for any info, I know it's an odd question.

    EDIT: In case anyone stumbles onto this topic: The answer from Ox is to leave the campus code in the default position.
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.