Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Information on this stuff is a bit scarce. Am I getting this right?

In order to have my college fee paid from public funds I need to register with student finance. In my case that is the SLC EU Team. I submit the form EU10N (without the loan request part) and I get back a letter that I'm eligible, which I then need to show the college at the beginning of my course.

I currently have an open offer underwritten by St.Catz - does that mean I can send the form with their campus code or do I have to wait till August? Is the campus code even important?

I like to have these things dealt with as soon as possible and I'll probably be away during the summer.

Thanks for any info, I know it's an odd question.

EDIT: In case anyone stumbles onto this topic: The answer from Ox is to leave the campus code in the default position.

Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.