Help! Find a dress similar to this in the UK? Watch

JJayx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
So I've seen a great dress on an America website but want to know if you've seen one from a UK site or shop thats similar to it and at a reasonable price...

This is the dress

And could you give me your opinion on it too? is it suitable for a wedding perhaps (not that its the only reason I'm buying it... hopefully lol) or would it be too clashy with the bride? :/

Thanks in advance!
AccioJellyBean
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
BETSEY JOHNSON! http://www.betseyjohnson.com/store/p...id=1140&Page=0

There's a shop in Covent Garden (:
vinylate
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JJayx)
So I've seen a great dress on an America website but want to know if you've seen one from a UK site or shop thats similar to it and at a reasonable price...

This is the dress

And could you give me your opinion on it too? is it suitable for a wedding perhaps (not that its the only reason I'm buying it... hopefully lol) or would it be too clashy with the bride? :/

Thanks in advance!

Try Dolly Dagger; http://www.dollydagger.co.uk/products.asp?cat=26

I deffo wouldn't wear white though, you don't want to look like you're trying to upstage the bride!
punkyrocker
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The one rule for weddings is NEVER wear white!
Norielle
Report 8 years ago
Definitely not white when you are going to the wedding, I had a black/cream combination, but the cream was cream and not the snowy white...
Beige_Angel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The dress is nice but everyone knows you should never wear white to a wedding unless your the bride; it's her special day, she's supposed to look unique.
JJayx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I do want it another colour but it wouldnt matter as the bride isnt wearing white lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (6)
16.67%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (17)
47.22%
Nope, not that interesting (13)
36.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise