Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just had a interview today it all went well as she seemed happy with the information i gave her in the 1 to 1 and she was alaso saying that i would be successful alot after we mark your test ... and giving me lots of details on the induction the only part of the interview what was rubbish was that i watch the first bit of the dvd where you had to rank the answers from 1,2,3 1= Best ... 3= worst on questions like if an old woman was stuggling with her bags what would you do ..... the answers i was given on the sheet was different to the ones read on the dvd so i told her at the end that i used the answers given on the dvd to answer and she said that is fine. How long do they normally take to reply as it seemed promising

ReputationRep:
    erm, I had an interview on a monday & a phone call from them on the thursday I think.

depends how many people they got to interview after u - if ur first could be longer.

a week max i reckon

ReputationRep:
    i dont think there was many interview people being interviewed at this store as i no some people who works in this store and says there are little amount of people being interviewed for my job role thanks anyways just nervous for the wait arghhhhh ha ha

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview on Saturday and reply on Wednesday. Was good news. I start on the 16th feb lol. Good luck, it could be anything up to 2 weeks so it depends on the store. If you haven't got a reply after a week then call the store or something as there is sometimes information not getting through between store and recruitment team, and it's the recruitment team that let you know whether you have the job or not.

ReputationRep:
    So how long does the interview last?

Also, is the whole interview a 1 to 1 with the interviewer or is it a group interview?

Also, what jobs are available for people aged between 16 and 18

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for them to reply to me!!!!!
    I had my interview on Monday and I've heard nothing??!
    I called the HR number and they just told me what I could have seen on my own on the online application, that I've had the interview.
    WTF

ReputationRep:
    What did you have to do during the interview?

PS. good luck with getting that job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 725308)
    I'm still waiting for them to reply to me!!!!!
    I had my interview on Monday and I've heard nothing??!
    I called the HR number and they just told me what I could have seen on my own on the online application, that I've had the interview.
    WTF
    Anything up to 2 weeks is normal, I know people that have waited a couple of months until they got a reply back from sainsburys saying they got the job.
    Be patient and they will let you know. Call after Monday next week if you still don't know

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.