Turn on thread page Beta

Asking a girl for her number watch

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't be much of a problem to get her number if you speak to her, i got one girls number by asking her to give me a wake up call ... sounds weird and although i was only joking i was shocked she actually did it (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey TSR)
    we're not fiends as such, just chat to her a bit.
    you could socialize with her and a few of your mates, and then ask for her number.

Or you could try talking and flirting with her a bit more, also if you're in the same class you could talk about needing extra help with your homework :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    that is a guaranteed win!!
    I know yeah!
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    How do you know her? Uni/school, work, friend of friend?

ReputationRep:
    That's easy.
    Step 1: Find someone you know has her mobile
    Step 2: Borrow his/her mobile to play some games or check pics, etc.
    Step 3: Of course you pretend to be playing or checking pics at first but you definitely get the chick's mobile (WIN)
    Step 4: Text her something but don't put your name.
    From then on it depends on you. Chicks fall for Mr. Mysterious. It helps that you have already talked to her personally because you will know some stuff about her and she will be very excited that someone she can't think of immediately actually knows so much about her. Don't reveal yourself too fast, try keeping her excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    "What is the number of your mobile telecommunications device? I wish to converse with you."
    lol sweeeeeeeeeeeet chat-up line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juukkk)
    That's easy.
    Step 3: Of course you pretend to be playing or checking pics at first but you definitely get the chick's mobile (WIN)
    From then on it depends on you. Chicks fall for Mr. Mysterious. It helps that you have already talked to her personally because you will know some stuff about her and she will be very excited that someone she can't think of immediately actually knows so much about her. Don't reveal yourself too fast, try keeping her excited.
    Definitely don't do this. The guy wants to get laid, not a restraining order.

ReputationRep:
    LOL last time I did this I ended up with a three-year relationship...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey TSR)
    I wanna ask this girl for her number, but don't wanna give the impression of being a creep. How can I get it without seeming desperate?
    Just ask her!! Do it in a light hearted way, don't make it like
    *heavy breathing* "Can I have your number......please...." that sounds desperate.

Just keep it cool, light - also don't get all murderous if she says no.

ReputationRep:
    "Hey, *smalltalk* what's your number?"

Sorted /thread/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    That's actually a good idea :yep:
    Naaat a good idea, just bloody ask her for christs sake.

Seconded, what a terrible idea, why all these elaborate plans...just be nice and ask.

(Original post by Moe Lester)
    Naaat a good idea, just bloody ask her for christs sake.

Seconded, what a terrible idea, why all these elaborate plans...just be nice and ask.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bring it up casually in conversation. Or think of a scenario when you might need to contact her, eg if you're going for a night out with a group and you might need to call her, if you're in the same classes and you have an assignment you need to do...

That's easy.
    A creepy guy did something like that to me last week. I was giving my number to someone else and at the same time someone flashed me and I asked if it was her and she said no. No some creepy person has my number and is avoiding me everytime I keep trying to call them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Set me your Digits BLAD

ReputationRep:
    Chat with her for a bit, then say 'well i g2g, if you want to chat text me on blabla', if she likes you she'll text back )

ReputationRep:
    Works every time;

"Hey baby, how is it that I know the first hundred digits of Pi, but I don't know your number ?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    No some creepy person has my number and is avoiding me everytime I keep trying to call them :rolleyes:
    So you call him, he doesn't answer, you keep calling him, he still doesn't answer and you still call him. Geez, and you say he is the creepy!?

ReputationRep:
    just be cool and confident about it. try saying something like 'give me a text' when your about to leave then shell be like 'dont have your numberrrrr' etc etc. then you can just jam and shell text you if she wants.

So you call him, he doesn't answer, you keep calling him, he still doesn't answer and you still call him. Geez, and you say he is the creepy!?
    No I called twice :indiff: and texted "Who is this?" No reply :sad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.