Turn on thread page Beta

Asking a girl for her number watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    No I called twice :indiff: and texted "Who is this?" No reply :sad:
    Hmm ok. Anyway, that's why I said in my first post that it depends a lot on you when you do get her mobile. You see, this guy got your attention, you want to find who is this but you can't and it drives you crazy => you like it. I recommended the same thing to the OP, except that he actually replies without revealing himself.
    This might be as a matter of fact a cultural thing, but where I'm from girls like it...Same thing as sex -> When girls get asked what is their favourite way to make sex, blindfolded gets anwered a lot, i.e. Mr. Mysterious, Mr. Perfect-I-fantasise-about, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paranoid Android 64)
    Also, chloroform.
    Also, Rohypnol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by this-is-sparta)
    Talk to her. Build rapport. Flirt. Wait for her to ask/tell her you're going to go ___ on __ and it would be great if you could join me. When you get it, ring it so she gets your number at the same time.
    Well I'd be most likely to give my number to this person. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ask her what her number is. If she likes you enough she should give it to you.

(Original post by juukkk)
    Hmm ok. Anyway, that's why I said in my first post that it depends a lot on you when you do get her mobile. You see, this guy got your attention, you want to find who is this but you can't and it drives you crazy => you like it. I recommended the same thing to the OP, except that he actually replies without revealing himself.
    This might be as a matter of fact a cultural thing, but where I'm from girls like it...Same thing as sex -> When girls get asked what is their favourite way to make sex, blindfolded gets anwered a lot, i.e. Mr. Mysterious, Mr. Perfect-I-fantasise-about, etc.
    No I just assume it was a mistake, I can't be bothered to waste my life
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apart from on TSR :ninjagirl:

That's not mine.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Domination on the guys part and me being submissive :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    No I just assume it was a mistake, I can't be bothered to waste my life
    There is no I in statistics so no mistake on my part

(Original post by juukkk)
    There is no I in statistics so no mistake on my part
    HUH:confused:

ReputationRep:
    all I'm gonna say is it's so much easier to get girls number than it was like 5 years ago?

ReputationRep:
    Like Joey from friends, start off with 'How YOU doin'?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    all I'm gonna say is it's so much easier to get girls number than it was like 5 years ago? online kalkulator oc
    it depends how old are You

I think that to get girl number you just have to come up to her and make her laugh, than ask for a number and voila!

ReputationRep:
    What is you telephone number.Will i bring you tomorrow and we will met?

ReputationRep:
    Just ask, then either

1) She gives you her number
    2) She doesn't, which probably means she probably wouldn't regardless of how you dress up the question.

Note this analysis is conditional on the fact you speak to her from time to time at least.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.