Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently at uni and about to reapply for 2010/2011 financing through the student loans company. However, the financial situation of my parents has changed. Does anyone know how I can get reassessed for the amount they give me? Can I keep them to reassess me by filling out the online form as usual or do I have to print out the paper form?

    Apply as normal and then when you get your financial notification you should get your parents to either ring up SFE and ask for a 'current year income assessment' or download a CYI form when they are available from this page:


    They will need to fill in a CYI form each.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.