Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have been looking for houses in Leamington Spa, and have narrowed down to 3 houses in Brunswick Street. They are at a distance of about 10 minutes from the Railway station and are right on the street. How is this area for student's? Have there been any criminal acts in this area, and how is this place at night, is it safe to go around after 7pm? Let me know at the earliest.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I lived on Ranelagh Terrace (next to Brunswick Street) and it's pretty nice, it's a well lit area at night, there's a Health Centre pretty much on the street and loads of takeaways and a supermarket. We did have someone in our back garden (don't know what he was doing, he didn't steal anything) but the Police were on it in about 5 minutes. Also the railway station is closer than 10 minutes :p: If you have anymore questions let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Hey mate..!! lol..!! is it possible for me to get ur number or email address..so i could talk to you about it..and give my number to ya!! the house im looking at is on the junction of Tachsbrook Street and Brunswick Street. Thanks for your reply..!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.