Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student92)
    well ur just super brainy yeh, I need to print some past papers questions off... hmm. Well, people just wander in and out, bit dead. :P
    Nah I am not...far from it anyways I shall revive that thread soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Nah I am not...far from it anyways I shall revive that thread soon.
    Well, I think you are, Mashallah Pretty long sig you gt there...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think you are, Mashallah Pretty long sig you gt there...
    I know It got me to suprise too!!! Lucky heh? Nah I have what you call connections within the elites of TSR *coughs*
    :p:
    After all its is the only and only prince of all Saiyans!!

ReputationRep:
    I know It got me to suprise too!!! Lucky heh? Nah I have what you call connections within the elites of TSR *coughs*
    :p:
    After all its is the only and only prince of all Saiyans!!
    haha... lucky for some! Do put a good word in for me haaa, kiddin

ReputationRep:
    Oh Hello there Violingirl! I am doing great and the 215 went awesome too though I screwed chi square up *facepalm* .Hoping to get half marks there at least other than that hmm... 3 marks for the genetic diagram so to sum it all hopefully 6-9max.
    How did yours go ?
    It was alright. Although missed out a large portion of topics that I spent a long time revising, and was eager to have them come up-NMJ, brain..where did that all go?!

Glad it went good for you! Don't worry bout the chi-squared thing, wasn't worth much anyway.

How many you got left? I just got 1. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    can anyone give me the link to the Unit 1 thread (if there is one?) thanks, much obiliged

2 exams down, three to go, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolinGirl)
    It was alright. Although missed out a large portion of topics that I spent a long time revising, and was eager to have them come up-NMJ, brain..where did that all go?!

Glad it went good for you! Don't worry bout the chi-squared thing, wasn't worth much anyway.

How many you got left? I just got 1. :woo:
    10 done 2 left 29th June last and 25th being f214 ^.^ chill time =) .Good luck with the last one =}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dopeyangel101)
    can anyone give me the link to the Unit 1 thread (if there is one?) thanks, much obiliged

2 exams down, three to go, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    hey do you have examquest questions for F214 like you had for this unit, by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    hey do you have examquest questions for F214 like you had for this unit, by any chance?
    lemme look and see....

ReputationRep:
    hey guys

for the question about why plants need to respond to stimuli, i said to maximise their growth and also to increase their chance of survival and reproduce.

is that right

anyway, the F214 unit seems much easier and less content.

i hope i can get an A in that exam.

in the jan paper they had nothing on liver, ectotherms, endotherms, light independant stages etcc. so i think they might come up.

ReputationRep:
    no, there's just a load of PDF files, no questions, will see if i can get them off a teacher at school tmz though x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TX22)
    hey guys

for the question about why plants need to respond to stimuli, i said to maximise their growth and also to increase their chance of survival and reproduce.

is that right

in the jan paper they had nothing on liver, ectotherms, endotherms, light independant stages etcc. so i think they might come up.
    what question was that :confused: have i missed something out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TX22)
    hey guys

is that right

yehp thats also what i said. gave the example of bending stem towards light to maximise photosynthesis, and also closing their leaves when predators are near.

yeh the f214 unit seems less but still alot of detail id say. hoping itll be the same difficulty as the f215 exam!

ReputationRep:
    what question was this???? was there one on the back or something???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redfanatic)
    yehp thats also what i said. gave the example of bending stem towards light to maximise photosynthesis, and also closing their leaves when predators are near.

yeh the f214 unit seems less but still alot of detail id say. hoping itll be the same difficulty as the f215 exam!
    OMG PLEASE TELL ME THERE WERENT ANY QUESTIONS ON THE BACK PAGE IM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HERE!!!???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopes)
    OMG PLEASE TELL ME THERE WERENT ANY QUESTIONS ON THE BACK PAGE IM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HERE!!!???
    Did you miss the essay on muscles?:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Did you miss the essay on muscles?:woo:
    mate please dnt do that i am actually close to tears where there any questions on the last page or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopes)
    mate please dnt do that i am actually close to tears where there any questions on the last page or not
    :console:

There was nothing on the back.

The person is talking about question earlier on regarding why plants need to respond to the enviroment or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh phew! thanks what did people put for the answer why renin is useful once immobolized, i put that i can be reused several times and doesnt mix with the substrate therefore deosnt need downstream processing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopes)
    ahhhh phew! thanks what did people put for the answer why renin is useful once immobolized, i put that i can be reused several times and doesnt mix with the substrate therefore deosnt need downstream processing?
    sorry, the question i was talkin abuot was on the second to last page...just before the gibberelic acid questions.
    and yes your two points are correct, i also put can be reused and reduced downstream processing costs. you can also put that the product will be more stable as well i think.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 29, 2014
Poll
Are you going to a Festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.