Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Check out the sig guys, tell me what you think.

ReputationRep:
    nice
    felt like doing that to the idiot who came up with that question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Bit violent for my tastes lol. Still got a giggle though :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Hahaha poor seal.

ReputationRep:
    :emo: our bloody teacher is having us do a 3 week project on artificial vegatative propagation.... for god's sake it is like 1 or 2 points on the WHOLE FAT syllabus and she wants us to spent 3 weeks! 3 WEEKS! On it ..... It is like the most boring subject in the next exam as well... ahh god help me :/ - She wants us the grow a plant and all.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    :emo: our bloody teacher is having us do a 3 week project on artificial vegatative propagation.... for god's sake it is like 1 or 2 points on the WHOLE FAT syllabus and she wants us to spent 3 weeks! 3 WEEKS! On it ..... It is like the most boring subject in the next exam as well... ahh god help me :/ - She wants us the grow a plant and all.....
    Wow! three whole weeks heh? .... good-luck with it .

ReputationRep:
    Hows biology everyone? tell me about your progress and how much you've covered so far

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I've been spending not enough time on work and too much on my guitar :sigh:

Only have biology Weds, Thurs and Fri. Covered quite a lot so far Enjoying it too, which is good!
    How have you been getting on Remarqable? And everyone else? End of year's in sight, looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    Ahh I've been spending not enough time on work and too much on my guitar :sigh:

Only have biology Weds, Thurs and Fri. Covered quite a lot so far Enjoying it too, which is good!
    How have you been getting on Remarqable? And everyone else? End of year's in sight, looking forward to it!
    really need to start spending moretime on mine lol

up for chapter 7/8 of the first module but my teacher doesnt go in enough detail at all so really need to go over it and start making my notes early. And got coursework to focus on

ReputationRep:
    I have gone through Chapter 7 in fact i posted few on it lol, and ermm at college we covered Hardy–Weinberg principle(where p+q=1), Meiosis,Co-dominance, blood groups ,Genotype linkage. I need to make notes for our next lesson on Thursday <_<.
    Oh! almost forgot we also did some probability and guess what? it was our teachers birthday today xD.
    EDIT: As usual i didn't sleep whole night was doing maths, so its been over 24 hours almost. I would have started posting like a mad cow but errr...I need some rest.:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    I have gone through Chapter 7 in fact i posted few on it lol, and ermm at college we covered Hardy–Weinberg principle(where p+q=1), Meiosis,Co-dominance, blood groups ,Genotype linkage. I need to make notes for our next lesson on Thursday <_<.
    Oh! almost forgot we also did some probability and guess what? it was our teachers birthday today xD.
    EDIT: As usual i didn't sleep whole night was doing maths, so its been over 24 hours almost. I would have started posting like a mad cow but errr...I need some rest.:o:
    hahah i see you're far ahead of me we haven't covered anything on cellular control or variation, but will cover it soon though but for now my teacher is busy teaching us biotechnology and doin past paper questions on it. I'm lovin biotechnology! always wondered how my onken yoghurt is produced lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatealexia)
    I'm here . We;ve covered the start of ecosystems and biotechnology so far.
    Wow:p: You're really ahead of me, but we covered a bits of biotechnology so far we've learned about industrial fermentation, batch/continuous culture, immobilised enzymes and the growth graph aswell as biotech basics:p:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we get results of F214?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    Does anyone know when we get results of F214?
    i think march 12th or 14th
    your subject teachers will be the first to receive your results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remarqable M)
    i think march 12th or 14th
    your subject teachers will be the first to receive your results.
    Ahh last year it was the 19th I think. Got mine the day before we were meant to lol. Glad it's earlier, even if it is only by a week!

ReputationRep:
    my biology teacher wrote this paper, two years ago......and from her style of teaching, I can 99% promise, it will be nothing like the jan paper......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DR_X)
    my biology teacher wrote this paper, two years ago......and from her style of teaching, I can 99% promise, it will be nothing like the jan paper......
    wait what are you talkin about lol:confused: :eek3:
    are you saying your teacher wrote the upcoming unit 2 paper?

ReputationRep:
    wait what are you talkin about lol:confused: :eek3:
    are you saying your teacher wrote the upcoming unit 2 paper?
    Yeah........

and on the side note, not that I do geology but my school's head of geology also wrote the A2 jan geology paper.........

I'm at an awesome school......:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DR_X)
    Yeah........

and on the side note, not that I do geology but my school's head of geology also wrote the A2 jan geology paper.........

I'm at an awesome school......:p:
    Incredible man! im happy to have you here on this thread:p:
    Don't let us down man help us out ok and find out for us how the paper is goign to be structured e.g. is it goin to be similar to central concepts

:woo: i hope you're not lyin man:rolleyes:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    PS Reviewer
    Wow:p: You're really ahead of me, but we covered a bits of biotechnology so far we've learned about industrial fermentation, batch/continuous culture, immobilised enzymes and the growth graph aswell as biotech basics:p:
    Done all the start of ecyosystems and all biotech.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 29, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.