Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We finished awhile back

ReputationRep:
    Interesting ib, i didnt know that we had to know much about the limbic system, i remember hearing it in passing.

Also i should add about CSF - Cerebro Spinal fluid, protects the brain from mechanical shock.

(Original post by ibysaiyan)
    We finished awhile back
    I dunno how people have finished in class yet, i guess we spent too long dawdling on some parts, i have a feeling a lot of that was wasted on the Ecosystems module *cough* boring *cough*

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, jus read the above post e.g. cerebro spinal fluid...but these arent anywhere in the text book so do we need to do them?

Also, have you guys done all your revision notes on the pc?
    And do you know of anywhere i can get a question pack for module 1?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falcon91)
    Interesting ib, i didnt know that we had to know much about the limbic system, i remember hearing it in passing.

Also i should add about CSF - Cerebro Spinal fluid, protects the brain from mechanical shock.

I dunno how people have finished in class yet, i guess we spent too long dawdling on some parts, i have a feeling a lot of that was wasted on the Ecosystems module *cough* boring *cough*
    yep coughs badly boring stuff! seriously

ReputationRep:
    As for CSF, its not in the book but i was given a question from a PPQ (maybe its not needed anymore) but my teacher still went through it but i dont think its needed specifically - no.
    Im typing up the (revision) notes that ive posted (and im currently spamming these forums cos im streaming the fulham-atletico game :P).

Check out Student92's posts (easiest way is check his profile and look at all his posts), hes made a tonne of really helpful revision notes which cover all of the important parts of each spread of the module.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redfanatic)
    hey guys, jus read the above post e.g. cerebro spinal fluid...but these arent anywhere in the text book so do we need to do them?

Also, have you guys done all your revision notes on the pc?
    And do you know of anywhere i can get a question pack for module 1?

thanks
    Yes.No. Yes,you will probably find few here and there "within this thread".
    I don't do revision notes but read from Mary Jones :O and revise around by posting here.

ReputationRep:
    As for CSF, its not in the book but i was given a question from a PPQ (maybe its not needed anymore) but my teacher still went through it but i dont think its needed specifically - no.
    Im typing up the (revision) notes that ive posted (and im currently spamming these forums cos im streaming the fulham-atletico game :P).

Check out Student92's posts (easiest way is check his profile and look at all his posts), hes made a tonne of really helpful revision notes which cover all of the important parts of each spread of the module.
    Oh has he!? nice I will check them out :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Yes.No. Yes,you will probably find few here and there "within this thread".
    I don't do revision notes but read from Mary Jones :O and revise around by posting here.
    Is that what you do :eek3:

I made notes, then use the "cover it and see how much you know by writing it out or saying it aloud", it works but its time consuming when you cant concentrate, too much time wasted on silly spreads with too much pointless info haha :P

ReputationRep:

cheers falcon, ill look for student92. could you put all your notes together and email them to me by any chance? would be really greatful!

and i looked through some pages but couldnt see anythin about a module 1 question pack, do i have to look through all the 50 odd pages?

cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redfanatic)
    cheers falcon, ill look for student92. could you put all your notes together and email them to me by any chance? would be really greatful!

and i looked through some pages but couldnt see anythin about a module 1 question pack, do i have to look through all the 50 odd pages?

cheers
    Ill give it a shot on friday typing up a lot of notes from memory (thatll help my revision too) and then ill PM you.
    If you follow Student92's post on page 49, and check his profile and all posts, i think hes covered almost all of the unit! but i havent seen things about question packs.

No problem!

ReputationRep:
    Is that what you do :eek3:

I made notes, then use the "cover it and see how much you know by writing it out or saying it aloud", it works but its time consuming when you cant concentrate, too much time wasted on silly spreads with too much pointless info haha :P
    Each their own :p: anyways time I work on physics and maths T.T

ReputationRep:
    Ill give it a shot on friday typing up a lot of notes from memory (thatll help my revision too) and then ill PM you.
    If you follow Student92's post on page 49, and check his profile and all posts, i think hes covered almost all of the unit! but i havent seen things about question packs.

No problem!
    Student92 is a girl :P Haa

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has already been asked but has anyone collated one document with all past paper questions that are relevant to our new syllabus?

Cheers - +Rep available (Unless ive already given you some in the past month :p: )

ReputationRep:

No problem!
    Any chance you can send me those notes too, please ?

+rep available.

ReputationRep:
    xD he will just rep+ em loose xD
    You know what would be amazing ? If topic by topic past questions are compiled. I wish I could but no time man xD 12 exams yeay!
    Maths seems to hogging my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    Sorry if this has already been asked but has anyone collated one document with all past paper questions that are relevant to our new syllabus?

Cheers - +Rep available (Unless ive already given you some in the past month :p: )
    There's one done for the Chemistry OCR F325.

Apparently it's done using a software called ExamQuest which colleges/schools have (if they have purchased it) But it's only accesible by teachers/staff.

Can people please please ask their teachers if they can use it to generate the question/Mark scheme onto a word file for the individual topics in this unit. It just makes revision much more easier withouting having to go look for papers and selecting the questions suitable for the new spec.

My teachers being a ***** and not letting us use it. I'm sure the rest of you would have good relations with your teachers :p:

+rep will be available for anyone who can get them.
    The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
      Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
      Fri, 17 Aug '18
    2. University of Bolton
      Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
      Fri, 17 Aug '18
    3. Bishop Grosseteste University
      All Courses Undergraduate
      Fri, 17 Aug '18
    Poll
    A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.