Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uer23)
    Would you mind posting them please ? Attach them on here, or if they're too big you can use rapidshare or mediafire.
    I dont mind, its just that my (messy) handwriting is visible....and i dont have the proper answers because i never listened in class...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MG.GULED)
    lol , what happened to ibsaiyan is he no longer on here?
    yeah havnt seen him for a while...seems hes dissapeared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    Guys i have ******** of exam questions from OCR and some other boards that are relevant to the spec. they were picked out by our teachers......is that what you guys want? or has student 92 got some exclusive ones?
    Yeah post em! I have no scanner... - nah there not exclusive LOL

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry guys... hopefully The TSR Star will get em up! Sorry again I feel real bad... TSR Star do us proud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student92)
    Yeah post em! I have no scanner... - nah there not exclusive LOL
    loool i dont even have a scanner either

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry guys... hopefully The TSR Star will get em up! Sorry again I feel real bad... TSR Star do us proud!
    I got all happy for a moment.

Did you ask you're teacher if you can put it on a USB stick ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uer23)
    I got all happy for a moment.

Did you ask you're teacher if you can put it on a USB stick ?
    Well, shes not in anymore... on some biology trip, and we leave tomorrow - so noway I can get em, unless their on the VLE system (which I doubt they are) Im really sorry! DAMN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    loool i dont even have a scanner either
    Oops - i thought you had the file format

ReputationRep:
    Well, shes not in anymore... on some biology trip, and we leave tomorrow - so noway I can get em, unless their on the VLE system (which I doubt they are) Im really sorry! DAMN!
    What about if you can email you're teacher so she can email the files to you (maybe after she comes back from the trip). Or maybe she placed them on your college/school system, please have a check. Sorry for nagging you so much but I pretty much have no material for exam practice. I really need to perform well in this exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uer23)
    What about if you can email you're teacher so she can email the files to you (maybe after she comes back from the trip). Or maybe she placed them on your college/school system, please have a check. Sorry for nagging you so much but I pretty much have no material for exam practice. I really need to perform well in this exam.
    I will check the VLE system tomorrow... but if not then sorry guys!

ReputationRep:
    okay can anyone explain the development of body plans??
    I have 3 textbooks which all say different things! what exactly is it we need to know about them?!
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Oops - i thought you had the file format
    How many pages is the book, can you get someone to scan it for you ?

ReputationRep:
    Population and sustianability is so boring , the green ocr books seems to go on for ever about conservation
    i really cant be bothered learning all of it ...mind you these exams are 10% recall and 90 % application.

ReputationRep:
    we have some questions on our VLE, i'll see if they are of any use...

tell me if they are good, i can add the rest of them... these are the behaviour ones i have the answers as well
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: rtf GetFile.rtf (362.0 KB, 1870 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dopeyangel101)

tell me if they are good, i can add the rest of them... these are the behaviour ones i have the answers as well
    Hey any practice is good...U got the Answers please

ReputationRep:

Oh my god, you absolute legend! - Could you post all the questions and answers for the F215 unit PLEASE? :adore:

Ill give you my email address if you dont manage to post them on here!

Much appreciated!!

ReputationRep:

:eek3: :eek3: :eek: OMG YESS PLEASE! this is what everyone has been waiting for. If you can get all of them plus mark scheme will + rep.

ReputationRep:

:ZOMG: Will + rep if you can get all of the Questions + Answers for the Unit F215. If your VLE don't have all of them maybe you can ask your teacher to get them using ExamQuest. Thanks a lot once again.

ReputationRep:

Heeey, we got these exact same questions in a booklet... :P Thanks for uploading for the rest... ill see what I can do with the scanning guys!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 29, 2014

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.