Why don't guys like me? Watch

BelieveInMagic
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm medium height, size 10 and not completly unfortunate looking but no guys seem to pay attention to me. I'm generally a smiley person so i don't think that a bad attitude is putting them off. My best friend is a lot prettier than me but she has a boyfriend so i would have thought that guys might have stopped paying attention to her and maybe look at me instead?
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Myabe your smile makes you look psycotic?
Vali
Report 8 years ago
confidence dear, confidence.
its so strange a lot of people who have this problem find that loads of boys DO like them, but the boys don't think they have a chance.
just go out there, and you may be shocked at the response!
metrostation22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
they may have you just might not have noticed. how old are you anyway? im sure you will have had interest its only a matter of time before you meet someone
this-is-sparta
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Change!
hunted man
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Stop focussing on guys...

Theres plenty of kevins, geoffries and phillips out there...
Mr. Orange
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Because you're a woman.
Captain Nebula
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Perhaps you're ugly/smelly.
Woolcott
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just try to seem approachable. A girl could be as lovely and smiley as she wants, but if she doesn't seem approachable, I'm too much of a pussy to make a move.:yep:

BTW...

(Original post by hunted man)
Stop focussing on guys...

Theres plenty of kevins, geoffries and phillips out there...
HA! Love that.
not-another-number
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Your time will come fair maiden.
emanuel_arsenalfc
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
dont be so desperate..if a guy sees you and he finds something nice about you he'll make a move..till then enjoy yourself..
black_mac29
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by BelieveInMagic)
I'm medium height, size 10 and not completly unfortunate looking but no guys seem to pay attention to me. I'm generally a smiley person so i don't think that a bad attitude is putting them off. My best friend is a lot prettier than me but she has a boyfriend so i would have thought that guys might have stopped paying attention to her and maybe look at me instead?
you need to post a pic or nobody will be able to answer you properly.
and post it in Fashion and Beauty if you want girls responses so they tell you what kinda make-up to wear.
alternatively...

tits or gtfo.
KimberleyJane
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:dontknow:

There's nothing wrong with being single!
I don't know anyone thats interested in me, but that doesn't mean anythings wrong with me, It just means I haven't found the guy thats right for me yet!

Same for you! Just wait, it will be worth it when you have an amazing boyfriend
ShayCamp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OMG i know EXACTLY how you are feeling. It's like you tapped into my mind, exept for the friend bit. For me it seems like EVERY single guy i've liked never like me back. Ever. I dont think I'm THAT ugly. Am I? Its really depressing. All I can really say is that your not alone girl. Soz xxx
Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're probably just not good looking enough
alexs2602
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Your best friend may be putting you slightly in the shade but if anything it'll be your personality so on that note there should be a few questions you ask yourself. Are you talking to the right guys? This may not sound like something to think about but when I was at school I used to talk to girls who just weren't my personality so basically you'd just be starting in the wrong places to start with. You should probably look for guys with the same temperament to you, I could tell you to be more confident but that's not the best advice because I can tell you that some guys like shy girls. Just be yourself, speak up and shine!
daytona01
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by KimberleyJane)
:dontknow:

There's nothing wrong with being single!
I don't know anyone thats interested in me, but that doesn't mean anythings wrong with me, It just means I haven't found the guy thats right for me yet!

Same for you! Just wait, it will be worth it when you have an amazing boyfriend
your smile is scary
Dynamitri
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
tits or gtfo

daytona01
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dynamitri)
tits or gtfo

bloody hell dude theres more to girls than tits :rolleyes:
BunnyS:)
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by not-another-number)
Your time will come fair maiden.
:love: How sweet!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (17)
30.91%
No (38)
69.09%

Watched Threads