Turn on thread page Beta

Why don't guys like me? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm medium height, size 10 and not completly unfortunate looking but no guys seem to pay attention to me. I'm generally a smiley person so i don't think that a bad attitude is putting them off. My best friend is a lot prettier than me but she has a boyfriend so i would have thought that guys might have stopped paying attention to her and maybe look at me instead?

ReputationRep:
    Myabe your smile makes you look psycotic?

ReputationRep:
    confidence dear, confidence.
    its so strange a lot of people who have this problem find that loads of boys DO like them, but the boys don't think they have a chance.
    just go out there, and you may be shocked at the response!

ReputationRep:
    they may have you just might not have noticed. how old are you anyway? im sure you will have had interest its only a matter of time before you meet someone

ReputationRep:
    Change!

ReputationRep:
    Stop focussing on guys...

Theres plenty of kevins, geoffries and phillips out there...

ReputationRep:
    Because you're a woman.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you're ugly/smelly.

ReputationRep:
    Just try to seem approachable. A girl could be as lovely and smiley as she wants, but if she doesn't seem approachable, I'm too much of a pussy to make a move.:yep:

BTW...

(Original post by hunted man)
    Stop focussing on guys...

Theres plenty of kevins, geoffries and phillips out there...
    HA! Love that.

ReputationRep:
    Your time will come fair maiden.

ReputationRep:
    dont be so desperate..if a guy sees you and he finds something nice about you he'll make a move..till then enjoy yourself..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BelieveInMagic)
    I'm medium height, size 10 and not completly unfortunate looking but no guys seem to pay attention to me. I'm generally a smiley person so i don't think that a bad attitude is putting them off. My best friend is a lot prettier than me but she has a boyfriend so i would have thought that guys might have stopped paying attention to her and maybe look at me instead?
    you need to post a pic or nobody will be able to answer you properly.
    and post it in Fashion and Beauty if you want girls responses so they tell you what kinda make-up to wear.
    alternatively...

tits or gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow:

There's nothing wrong with being single!
    I don't know anyone thats interested in me, but that doesn't mean anythings wrong with me, It just means I haven't found the guy thats right for me yet!

Same for you! Just wait, it will be worth it when you have an amazing boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    OMG i know EXACTLY how you are feeling. It's like you tapped into my mind, exept for the friend bit. For me it seems like EVERY single guy i've liked never like me back. Ever. I dont think I'm THAT ugly. Am I? Its really depressing. All I can really say is that your not alone girl. Soz xxx

ReputationRep:
    You're probably just not good looking enough

ReputationRep:
    Your best friend may be putting you slightly in the shade but if anything it'll be your personality so on that note there should be a few questions you ask yourself. Are you talking to the right guys? This may not sound like something to think about but when I was at school I used to talk to girls who just weren't my personality so basically you'd just be starting in the wrong places to start with. You should probably look for guys with the same temperament to you, I could tell you to be more confident but that's not the best advice because I can tell you that some guys like shy girls. Just be yourself, speak up and shine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimberleyJane)
    :dontknow:

There's nothing wrong with being single!
    I don't know anyone thats interested in me, but that doesn't mean anythings wrong with me, It just means I haven't found the guy thats right for me yet!

Same for you! Just wait, it will be worth it when you have an amazing boyfriend
    your smile is scary

ReputationRep:
    tits or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    tits or gtfo

bloody hell dude theres more to girls than tits :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    Your time will come fair maiden.
    :love: How sweet!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.