Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daytona01)
    your smile is scary
    Why you say that?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you're a bit nonconformist. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean your style of clothing but other things such as attitude and personality. Most people will get confused and tend to avoid you because they don't know how to act in you presence. Therefore you get less attention. You can either conform a bit (get a bit louder perhaps) or you can just wait till someone notices and acts on it (because people might just be shy). Chances are that if you wait instead of conform you can meet someone who likes you for who you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vali)
    confidence dear, confidence.
    its so strange a lot of people who have this problem find that loads of boys DO like them, but the boys don't think they have a chance.
    just go out there, and you may be shocked at the response!
    In the real world, this never happens! If you lots of boys did like you and you were actually in reality pretty popular with guys at least one of them would have said SOMETHING!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimberleyJane)
    Why you say that?
    just is :p:

ReputationRep:
    Guys are like dogs..they can smell fear, just be more confident

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you sound a bit desperate.

ReputationRep:
    just is :p:
    That's just mean...
    :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Myabe your smile makes you look psycotic?
    so thats what im doing wrong!

ReputationRep:
    That's just mean...
    :unsure:
    arr sorry twas only a joke

just like to pick on irish gals who have migrated from liverpool to WM

ReputationRep:
    arr sorry twas only a joke

just like to pick on irish gals who have migrated from liverpool to WM
    Who said I migrated from liverpool?

They do, but they're also pussies at showing they like you, maybe you have a frigid & demure manner which is off putting, ask them and you'll find out.

(Original post by this-is-sparta)
    Change!

Obama? Is that you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyGurl13)
    In the real world, this never happens! If you lots of boys did like you and you were actually in reality pretty popular with guys at least one of them would have said SOMETHING!
    You'd think, wouldnt you? How wrong you are, I agree there may be some who would but believe me at least some guys are scared that their feelings aren't reciprocated and don't want to screw up.

(Original post by HDS)
    They do, but they're also pussies at showing they like you, maybe you have a frigid & demure manner which is off putting, ask them and you'll find out.
    This perhaps, you have to remember we judge how we can act around people all the time and by taking all these signals we work out how to deal with a situation, in this situation whether to make a move. If you dress demurely or in a way which is absolutely unsuggestive then people may/will assume you don't want a relationship

ReputationRep:
    probably got slightly wonky eyes.

ReputationRep:
    pic please

ReputationRep:
    Who said I migrated from liverpool?
    nobody but most irish people go straight over to liverpool

ReputationRep:
    nobody but most irish people go straight over to liverpool

oh I see, well unfortunately for you I'm a brummy born and raised, with irish folks :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woolcott)
    Just try to seem approachable. A girl could be as lovely and smiley as she wants, but if she doesn't seem approachable, I'm too much of a pussy to make a move.:yep:

By approachable, you mean???? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh I see, well unfortunately for you I'm a brummy born and raised, with irish folks :teehee:
    unfortunately? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately? :rolleyes:

hmmm: So what you got against the Irish/Brummys then aye?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LLTR)
    By approachable, you mean???? :rolleyes:
    :dontknow:

It's more than likely someone who doesn't look as if they're going to kneecap me for going over. Just somebody who looks cheery and has open body-language going on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.