Turn on thread page Beta

Why don't guys like me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    dont be so desperate..if a guy sees you and he finds something nice about you he'll make a move..till then enjoy yourself..
    What this means is until you get a Boyfriend, USE YOUR FINGERS !!

ReputationRep:
    Spend less time analysing and more time being you? And its not all about being attractive/unattractive. Don't be afraid to let go and relax.

ReputationRep:
    most girls who get chased around by guys have a common trait - confidence.

not to sound conceited but i do consider myself alright looking, though i still dont have much confidence. but on those rare days i do feel confident, i get approached A LOT. thats all it really is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BelieveInMagic)
    I'm medium height, size 10 and not completly unfortunate looking but no guys seem to pay attention to me. I'm generally a smiley person so i don't think that a bad attitude is putting them off. My best friend is a lot prettier than me but she has a boyfriend so i would have thought that guys might have stopped paying attention to her and maybe look at me instead?
    my lovely girly! You just need the one to pay attention...you dont need a collective them of guys! You want guys to pay attention to you for the right reason...some may disagree with me and think its all about the exterior but im sure there must be some beautiful qualities about you, inner strength, joy, loyalty and an encouragement to the people around you. Once the superficial is gone whats left?

There's nothing like the wrong guy at the right time or the wrong guy at the right time!

ReputationRep:
    sorry, going to need photographic evidence of your physical appearence before clarifying your unfortunate lack of attention i am indeed afraid

ReputationRep:
    pics please!

ReputationRep:
    pics would be helpful, you will find someone,

ReputationRep:
    Just show that you're not too shy, they're right, try to seem aproachable to guy, I'm sure you're quite attractive. Maybe you should go further, and try to talk with some guys, If you're just smiling and hoping they wouldn't come to see you just because you are a girl.
    So be self-confident

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimberleyJane)
    hmmm: So what you got against the Irish/Brummys then aye?
    both lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daytona01)
    both lol
    That didn't answer my question :yep:

ReputationRep:
    That didn't answer my question :yep:
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:
    :gah:

ReputationRep:
    :gah:
    :stink:

ReputationRep:

Don't hate the player, hate the game. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    no :stink:

OMG, this sounds kinda like me. I'm slim size 8 and I'm not amazingly pretty but I know how to do make-up pretty well. And I do my hair nicely and wear good clothes, yet no one notices me . It's really discouraging when you try your best and it doesn't seem to work. Worse still I have a friend who is quite fat and doesn't try with her hair or make-up or anything, yet has a long term boyfriend, it just makes me sad and jealous . Oh well, just hang in there? Just take it that the guys around you are just blind and dumb for not noticing you, and as you go through life you can filter through those guys till you finally meet the one. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    no :stink:

So protective bubs :mmm:

I'm glad you like my smile

ReputationRep:
    I'll have sex with any of you girls who dont get any attention, pm me your msn.

Don;t worry looks and personality are not a problem.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.