The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Indieboohoo
How old are you?

To the person who said i'm probably ugly, I don't think thats the reason (even though I don't think i'm ugly) as I see quite a few people who are below average looking and they still manage to get boyfriends. :s-smilie:
My friend was moaning about this the other night, she can't actually find any guy that she likes out and about.
We've set her up to a dating site. :yep: And she has had a few guys interested in her on there and vice versa.
:woo:
Anonymous

To the person who said i'm probably ugly, I don't think thats the reason (even though I don't think i'm ugly) as I see quite a few people who are below average looking and they still manage to get boyfriends. :s-smilie:

You have loads of time, I'm sure you'll find someone at uni:yep:
I don't mind being single but I hate being lonely. :frown:
is this an advertisement?
Reply 45
wow im in exactly the same boat as you are..
Anonymous
Like the title says really, i'm so tired of always feeling like the 'left out' one in my group of friends for never having a bf or even having a bit of a thing with a guy.
I know this sounds stupid, and I shouldn't care, but I really am starting to get annoyed with being single all my life. All my friends seem so happy with their bfs, and everywhere I go around college its all couples, I don't mean to sound bitter, and they have a right to be happy, but I can't help feeling jealous.

I think my problem is that i'm shy, but some of my friends are shy and they still have had a few boyfriends. Anyways, does anyone else feel like me? I just want to feel that connection with someone, and I really feel like no guy is interested in me. I don't think i'm ugly, about the same attractiveness of some of my friends.
Eggh sorry for the long post, but I am so sick of feeling lonely all the time

Similar situation here- 21 years old, 2nd year of uni and never ever had a girlfriend. Not only that but no first kiss, no dates, no sex.
Its gotten to the point where my own dad pokes jokes at me for being like this. Makes me think- perhaps I should do something about this situation.
man, this site needs a dating thread! there's about 10 of these threads daily...
Reply 48
Makes me feel a bit better that theres other people like me out there :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending