The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Bigcnee
Sorry, but I had to felt it necessary to comment on what I saw.

If you dont like it, you can delete it.

Sorry, it wasnt directly aimed at you. Just happened to quote you as you were the last to reply.
Chris_
Seeing as there's so many monotonously boring threads today, I thought Id give you something to think about. I read this somewhere recently and thought I would share it with you. It's a little flawed but is correct according to the laws of propositional loigic.

If god is unable to prevent evil, then god is impotent.

If god is unwilling to prevent evil, then god is malevolent.

If god exists, then according to the bible, god is neither impotent nor malevolent.

If god is neither impotent nor malevolent then there is no evil.

There is evil.

Therefore, god does not exist.

I think it's pretty common so you may have seen it before.

Okay I've been nice but now I will tell you what I was told.
The earth is at whatever angle okay. But if it moves 1/2 a % to the left or right the earth would be frozen or be on fire .That means the earth would have no one alive on it .That means YOU!
that was crap
Reply 103
Chris_
Seeing as there's so many monotonously boring threads today, I thought Id give you something to think about. I read this somewhere recently and thought I would share it with you. It's a little flawed but is correct according to the laws of propositional loigic.

If god is unable to prevent evil, then god is impotent.

If god is unwilling to prevent evil, then god is malevolent.

If god exists, then according to the bible, god is neither impotent nor malevolent.

If god is neither impotent nor malevolent then there is no evil.

There is evil.

Therefore, god does not exist.

I think it's pretty common so you may have seen it before.

shut the fuck up!
Reply 104
All_about_me90
The earth is at whatever angle okay. But if it moves 1/2 a % to the left or right the earth would be frozen or be on fire .That means the earth would have no one alive on it .That means YOU!

urer right about that but if you say that to me againg you won't be alive!
Reply 105
All_about_me90

hey motherfo u read a couple books of astrology who think ur a philospher this is a sight for ninjas not for mother fucker like you u bitch!!!!!
royal rasta
that was crap

Prove it. Prove that is no GOD. Make Me blieve there is no God.

Latest

Trending

Trending