Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham city council today revealed the schools in Birmingham now have 51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England. Although this has happened in towns in the UK, this is the first time that a city has been colonised and subsequently taken over by foreigners.

This is what happens when the white community sits back and takes more interest in Pop Idol than their own city and country, and this is how other cities will go if people don't snap out of the pop culture hypnodream.

Although a lot of people on here may not agree with everything about the BNP, I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, why is this a problem?

ReputationRep:
    you are just a BNP loving, EDL crooning douchebag....does the colour of a persons skin really matter that much? Is there any difference between a white man, asian man, black man, does one not have certain features, or lacks in certain areas...NO both are humans and skin colour is a mere variation, I don't see why it should matter if there are more ethnics than whites, they will contribute the same and do the jobs the same

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations; you're a racist.

ReputationRep:
    about time too!

ReputationRep:

I'll be glad I won't live to see the demographics in 100 years to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Sorry, why is this a problem?
    Taxes will skyrocket to support dependent and ballooning third world populations in the city centres, insurance premiums will rise as they have done this year due to fraud. Britain will be dragged down to a second world level economically, culturally and in many, many other ways which the head-in-the-TV crowd will soon be whining about and saying "Why is this happening!?" :yep:

You don't make anything better by adding 20 million people from the third world to it, do you?

ReputationRep:
    and the problem with having schools which are 49% white compared to ALL other races is?? its not even like one other race has become bigger than whites anyway. i really dont see what needs saving. i fail to see what the problem is

ReputationRep:
    why does not being white = poor??

ReputationRep:
    Wait, so now that white brummies are in the minority, do they get to benefit from new positive discrimination actions, in order to help them out? Or is "minority" only a buzzword to attract sympathy when the "minority" are non-white?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    you are just a BNP loving, EDL crooning douchebag....does the colour of a persons skin really matter that much?
    It isn't just about skin colour though, is it? It's the cultural, 'pride' aspect (skin colour being the representation and common feature of this grouping) which causes problems and segregation. That goes for the white community as well - hence the BNP.

Until that disappears, skin colour will probably never be something as trivial as one's hair or eye colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    Birmingham city council today revealed the schools in Birmingham now have 51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England. Although this has happened in towns in the UK, this is the first time that a city has been colonised and subsequently taken over by foreigners.

This is what happens when the white community sits back and takes more interest in Pop Idol than their own city and country, and this is how other cities will go if people don't snap out of the pop culture hypnodream.

Although a lot of people on here may not agree with everything about the BNP, I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.
    Ethnic doesn't mean foreign, If they are born here then they are british and have as much right to be here as you and me you. Moron.

ReputationRep:
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    Racists on the TSR. Bravo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)

Do you have a source for this?

ReputationRep:
    There is no problem.

Just because now there are lots of foreign people living in Britain does not make it a problem. A country is not made by the colour of it's people's skins, but rather what is in the hearts and minds of those people. Britain is no longer mono-cultural - if you don't like it get used to it. But it is much more a good thing than a bad.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, Britain has been lazy and they are suffering the consequences. Unlike the Romans or the Normans, this new immigration invasion is slow rather than sudden but it's just the same old story; people immigrate to Britain, enjoy themselves, get lazy, other people immigrate and take over, get lazy, get taken over etc. etc. same old ****, different century.

(Original post by infernalcradle)
    you are just a BNP loving, EDL crooning douchebag....does the colour of a persons skin really matter that much? Is there any difference between a white man, asian man, black man, does one not have certain features, or lacks in certain areas...NO both are humans and skin colour is a mere variation, I don't see why it should matter if there are more ethnics than whites, they will contribute the same and do the jobs the same

Well.... once you go black..........never mind.........

ReputationRep:
    Being of a different race doesn't make someone a "foreigner". A "foreigner" implies someone who lives in another country primarily. Or someone who has emigrated. Some who has ethnic parents will obviously be of the same race but they will have a full UK citizenship.

Why does it matter what proportion of the UK is of which ethnicity. Maybe white people are emigrating? Didn't think of it that way did you?

Anyway, get over it. And I'm white.

ReputationRep:
    BNP Girls ? EWWW

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.